Trainer Search

Demijan

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me any advice? I press the shortcut keys but i only get an error sound :/

Andrej363

Reaction score
im using 1.10.0 trainer on 1.10.1 version of game and when i open player stash and move some weapons then i cant fight and i cant see any weapons im holding only empty hands so every time i do something in the stash i have to reset the game is that from trainer ?

MatrixHood

Reaction score
Inf. Health is broke, Durability is broke, items is broke, money is broke, mega exp is broke, kill all zomb. is broke

Andrej363

Reaction score
im using 1.10.0 trainer on 1.10.1 version of game and when i open player stash and move some weapons then i cant fight and i cant see any weapons im holding only empty hands so every time i do something in the stash i have to reset the game is that from trainer ?
LOL NVM Im so stupid i was just in the safezone... :D:D:D
Also how does Inf item hack works ? I moved 2 king upgrades from my stash to my inventory and activated the inf item cheat. But nothing. Why ? I just wanna have multipe king upgrades

Gyyn

Reaction score
Is there any way to further increase the Mega Exp cheat? Survivor level still seems to be going up pretty slow.

redster311

Reaction score
any of you guys got VAC banned? techland implemented VAC on this game, ive read discussions on steam, and some are saying they got banned, checked their profile and they got VAC, i am not saying it is MAF's trainer, I just wanna point out to the guys that got recently VAC-banned by using MAF's trainer.

kandras

Reaction score
any of you guys got VAC banned? techland implemented VAC on this game, ive read discussions on steam, and some are saying they got banned, checked their profile and they got VAC, i am not saying it is MAF's trainer, I just wanna point out to the guys that got recently VAC-banned by using MAF's trainer.
that is why it's best to either turn it off or even better play private or offline :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that the Trainer stopped working, Most of it anyway

kandras

Reaction score
i think you can play a private match and invites only or friends, not sure about the trainer working for all tho it may crash if they don't have it also :)

Kennedy329

Reaction score
Nice work MrAntifun u wont give a unlimited crafting materials to the trainer?

Haytham76

Reaction score
I disable the public mod and nobody can join me, i change that in the game :eek: