Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I disable the public mod and nobody can join me, i change that in the game :eek:
Just to add, Using Trainers no matter what type is not supported by us and you are risking a VAC ban since the last patch they (TechLand) implanted VAC in they're game.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
ChadW VAVLE said: " You will not receive a VAC ban unless you are in a multiplayer session that stated it was VAC secured when you joined and offline/single player sessions are not VAC secured. We are working with Techland to get clear messaging included into the game.

If you have questions about mods and the Workshop please contact Techland."

Carloft

Reaction score
It works read notice make sure you don't miss anything, I personally tested it and even if I don't have the item that needed to craft, repair it still does :D
i want the screws not the repair i got that covered

Zolton 35

Reaction score
i want the screws not the repair i got that covered
Deposit 1 screw into your player stash with the codes on. Then withdraw it. Now you should have 98 in your stash withdraw the 98 screws and you will have 1. Rinse and repeat for as many as you want and this works with many items.

kandras

Reaction score
if you want the 98 item cheat you don't need to put stuff in your stash, the easy way is just drop the item and you automatically get 98 the pick up the dropped item and you have 99 :)

Yuichan

Reaction score
Don't know if you're taking request but instant cooldown on stuff like the grapple and whatnot would be nice, either way its a great trainer!

tigerme10

Reaction score
Edit: its not the hotkeys, its the actual commands because if i switch the hotkeys to other things, it won't work

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
what do inf. items do?
as the post above me says, it's just "reset" the current value of the item to x98 for example: Screws, Metal Parts etc.. and that way you never need to collect these resources again!

Vyger

Reaction score
Trainer :1.6.2

Please don't use Num 0 to Num 9, use
key 0 to 9.
F1 to F12 it's very well.
Thank's for yor good job.

friendly

Vyger

BmA300

Reaction score
hello MrAntiFun you think you can create also no reload when using Grappling Hook (no load time) it will be really cool, you did amazing trainer!