Trainer Search

Empiur

Reaction score
Is the recent version of the trainer's "virus" a false positive? It tells me it's a high risk trojan in my antivirus and dont know whether to exclude it and restore it or not.

Detektrius

Reaction score
******* shit. Has spent time on registration, and nothing works! Only a small sound from Windows ("think")...

Arrchangell

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! The development cheat is not working, and the colonization one is some times buggy, it usually works if the province has no/little natives, if it's above 1500-2000 natives it takes a while for some reason.

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
MAF is aware that stuff like EU4 and HoI4 need updates so we'll hopefully see an update done soon.

senades

Reaction score
theer is new update out...v1.22....cann you update the Trainer pls....thx very much

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hes working on the update guys, no need to constantly post messages to MAF, he is working on it.

hansdwq

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Please Sir! Super City Development doesnt work anymore even in new Russia Update, please update everyone waiting for it i hope u have sometime to fix it

Templar Cultist

Reaction score
Current 1.22 trainer version doesnt seem to be working. Trying to launch the trainer does nothing.

Templar Cultist

Reaction score
Also, trainers for EU4 do not work when I attempt to use them. The only thing that happens when i try to activate them is an error sound with no popup.

YPT

Reaction score
Avast Free anti-virus detect V1.22 as a threat and refuse to allow it to run. How to fix?

Thanks for the other trainers that work though.

mastero67

Reaction score
Avast Free anti-virus detect V1.22 as a threat and refuse to allow it to run. How to fix?

Thanks for the other trainers that work though.
Uninstall Avast and using MalwareBytes only, thats what I've been using for years.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
I don't want to be a repeating box but super development isn't working.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
No one said anything about city development when you guys listed the issues in the current trainer .

I will check it out as soon as i can though .