Trainer Search

capehill

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer and keeping it up to date so efficiently, I use it regularly on my windows pc but is there a way to get it working on linux?

nhnghiabmt

Reaction score
super city development the cheat from v 1.19 to v1.22 not working after activited the cheat and open development window it nothing change, I usually play in Central Asian and Asian countries. sorry for my bad english i use google translate hehehe

Ancalagon0404

Reaction score
It appears, that Colonization in Month also does not work properly anymore, there was a minor patch today, and it worked fine yesterday, so that probably has something to do with it. Apart from that, excellent work as always MrAntiFun, thank you for granting us your trainers

Edit: Instant movement has stopped working as well, just like the above it was working fine yesterday, now I only get an error-sound

carnakov

Donor
Reaction score
It appears, that Colonization in Month also does not work properly anymore, there was a minor patch today, and it worked fine yesterday, so that probably has something to do with it. Apart from that, excellent work as always MrAntiFun, thank you for granting us your trainers

Edit: Instant movement has stopped working as well, just like the above it was working fine yesterday, now I only get an error-sound

I made a request for this :)

Xd232

Reaction score
Hello!Can you update the trainer to version v.22.1.0,because nothing works,it just gives me the error sound :/.Thanks a lot !

NEDLE

Reaction score
Version 1.22.1.0 isn't working for me, only City Development and Fabricate Claim enables, any reason why?

Lindemann

Reaction score
Hello!Can you update the trainer to version v.22.1.0,because nothing works,it just gives me the error sound :/.Thanks a lot !

Mines does work but i only tried Infinite Gold , God Mode , and Infinite Stability since those are only cheats that i use.This way there is still a little bit of challange and fun.

00Kyrios

Reaction score
Well try playing with Wallachia :( .. when you re not screwed by the hungarians, you re screwed by the ottomans ...

matheus farias

Reaction score
the super development cheat its not working please update the trainer or reply my comment

coolkid

Reaction score
The super development cheat doesn't work for me. I'm running version 1.22.0. I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out.

hansdwq

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Sir, still Super City Development isnt working i hope u have time to update the Trainer for us. Cheers have a nice day!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed city development cheat .

kandongasd

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks MAF, now city development is working. But, I noticed something, when city development are activated, the development cap for new building are also raised, and then we cant build new buildings, what are a major thing on the development cheat.

thiefinthenight

Reaction score
Also when the city development cheat is activated, it appears that it's activated for computer players as well.

hansdwq

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Guys Super City Development is working again! Thanks to Mrantifun for spending his time to update the Trainer. Have a nice day!