Trainer Search

Ilmi A. Kalaja

Reaction score
My own It Says GAME IS:OFF red word What The **** It Means? (I Windowed The Game!!)

Richmond

Reaction score
Try to pause your antivirus .
Hey Mr AntiFun How Can I Use My Trainer When I Open the Trainer ANd The game ITs Just said game off and i cant on the cheat what can i do but heres my Note iam using the version 1.13 thx pls send me somthing.

Richmond

Reaction score
How Can I Pause My Antivirus MrAntifun please Answer my question :( I really don't Know how.

Richmond

Reaction score
Omg Thank You So Much MrAntiFun I Know Now Why My Cheat Won't Work Because I Have Demo Five Nights At Freddy's xD But Thank For For The Cheat In Fnaf Because I Always Die At Night 2 :p Thats Why I Finding You For The Trainer Thanks So Much X See Ya

Jon Martínez

Reaction score
I've got the 1.13 version of trainer and 1.1 od FNAF 1, but when the game is opened, when i opened the trainer, it says: Game Is: Off help plz

MrWezz23

Reaction score
Hey Mr AntiFun How Can I Use My Trainer When I Open the Trainer ANd The game ITs Just said game off and i cant on the cheat what can i do but heres my Note iam using the version 1.13 thx pls send me somthing.
try start as adminastrator

foxy is free

Reaction score
after you download the file go to this pc click downloads you will fnaf click two
times :cool: