Trainer Search

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
That's fine you've got a lot of trainers and school and other things IRL to handle.

New Trainer works fine now too.

I was wondering if it's possible to add a few refinements to the trainer like the option to add a level or subtract a level or more like + 10 levels or -10 levels?

I tried to share some of the high level loot I found (with a link to a file host, with a very small file of the two characters that I had on MediaFire) from shopping but I guess that's not allowed. :(

dostavka-dveri

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for your hard work - Russia greetings you) The new version released, MrAntiFun, can you update the trainer?

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Would it be possiable for you to add a larger amount of cash or iron in the case of GD? Something like 10,000 or 100,000 rather than the little bit you have which is 1,000.

byobodybag

Reaction score
Why do the enemies have endless life/hp as well when I enable infinite health?! Once I turn it off then I can kill them.

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Build 25 came out today.....I dunno if the old trainer will work as this is a huge update that they made, also they hadd some hotfix a few hrs later

Sheeppie

Reaction score
MrAntifun,

I am always grateful for your work and this trainer is very useful, but there is a small problem. It needs to be updated for the current version of the game. V 0.3.4.3

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Yep it appears that the new hot fix on Build 25 killed the trainer. :(
I'd be grateful for a updated trainer.

Amjara

Master Donor
Reaction score
I tried out the latest trainer but it does not seem to activate. I noticed however the game updated with some changes a few days ago. Hope to get this trainer updated soon. I love GD! Thank you for all your hard work in making these trainers MrAntiFun! Much appreciated. If I had extra cash I would throw some your way!

3jiou

Donor
Reaction score
Just in case you didn't notice (your last post @ May 12) the trainer needs to be updated, it doesn't work with the current version of the game. Thanks in advance.

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
I get the feeling that there will not be an update until the next patch version #26 :(

Gal3n

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun,

trainer is not working due to a hotfix... Any chance we can get a working trainer?

Danke