Trainer Search

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
It's been almost a month :eek: since his last update to the trainer for GD.
So I get the feeling he's not going to make a new one until the game updates to Build 26 :(, which hopefully will happen in the next couple weeks.

Shreeve

Reaction score
Build 26 has been up since yesterday.
Any time now.
Also kickass trainers MAF, keep up the good work.

Crowl34

Reaction score
Trainer update for B26 would be Awesome

Thanks for the Great Work

Amjara

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, thank you so much!!! I am going to donate some money to you for your had work. I don't have much but what I do have I will share with you. It will come from my hubby John's account but will be from me (Amjara/Olga).

Amjara

Master Donor
Reaction score
One note. I just played a few hours and when you have F2-Inf. Health turned on while fighting it keeps replenishing your enemies health bars. You can still kill them if you use magic. Also I noticed that when they strike you the damage they do to you is taken from their health bar, just don't hit them or they will reset to a full bar.

Boness

Reaction score
The trainer works, awesome, BUT I don't like the idea of 100 Attribute and skill points... What if you're max level and you only want 1 skill point to wear this bit of gear, but you can only add 100 :/ Leaving you with 99 points you don't want to spend!
So, for the skill points and attribute points, could you add a new button to add 1 point to attribute, and another for 1 point to skills? And change the 100 point to 10, considering how spammable it is I don't think people will mind hitting the button 10 times, considering it takes less then a second to do so, this will allow for more precision cheating xD Otherwise your website is where I always go for trainers! Thank you

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
F2 Inf Health does not work, it takes away ALL of the Player Constitution. :mad:

I normally don't use it but accidentally hit F2 and no matter what I did the Constitution for my toon went to zero.

Gal3n

Reaction score
There have been 2 or 3 hotfixes since, B26 release so that's probably why it doesn't work.

Neux

Reaction score
The trainer activates. But using infinite health just refreshes the enemy health when I hit them. It also drops my own health by nearly half when I activate it. It was working fine on the latest version until just recently.

Last edited:

Joshua Galvez

Reaction score
Took me a minute to realize you had to hit f1 for the trainer to activate, lol. 12HRs in Grim Dawn @ lvl 18 w/ my NightBlade and I'm still left clicking with passive skills only I started to get bored and found the game getting stale. With the trainer I now have 7 active spells to use!

Amjara

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer activates. But using infinite health just refreshes the enemy health when I hit them. It also drops my own health by nearly half when I activate it. It was working fine on the latest version until just recently.
It does this to me to. Magic works but it's so slow, especially since I am not a magic user primarily and only have 1 skill I can use.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Game got another big update, can you update the trainer too please?