Trainer Search

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
Instead of a fainting cheat, can we have a proper undetected cheat? and maybe a cheat that stops the mission timer.

There is a mission, i'll put it spoilers.

you have to blow up enemy vehicles but with the fainting cheats on the vehicles don't move and sit outside the mission zone where you can't blow them up

Thanks MAF. :)

Spriggan775

Reaction score
Did the game get a patch for Resources, specifically Fuel, Biological, and Common Metal? I was aware of the ability to edit them in CheatEngine by multiplying the displayed number by 2, which I toyed with a little bit a couple days ago.

Today though, I wanted to add more of the Fuel and Biological resources and couldn't get the values to work. I just tried MAF's +12 trainer, and the Minor Metal and Precious Metal both maxed out, but Fuel, Bio, and Common all stayed the same. Not quite sure what happened unless it was a weird silent patch?

EDIT: I'm not sure, but there's a possibility it depends on the Mother Base Material Deposits value. If you go into the Mother Base Management screen, the one where you choose to upgrade or build new platforms, in the lower right are 5 icons for Material Deposits.

The 3 Material types I can't edit anymore, Fuel, Bio, and Common, all have a "B" rank. The two that I can still edit, Minor and Precious Metals, have a "C" and "D" rank respectively. I'm wondering if upgrading those Material Deposit letter rankings makes it so you can't cheat in more resources?

The values still have to be stored somewhere, but something definitely changed. Try upgrading the Base Development Platform a few times and try it out. That's the platform that effects the Material Deposit ranking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
could you add to the trainer that gives infinite amount of that currency that you have to buy through steam? Also i think i have a suggestion for everyone, use the cheat offline then go online after you turned your base into death camp for enemies also lets all sign a pact for not invading each other you know cause we are all bros here thanks to mister AntiFun :3

spamanator500

Reaction score
Falling from high enough (or into the water at Mother Base) with infinite hp on crashes to desktop. Any chance of a failsafe for that?
After that crash I cant get the trainer to work again- Also seems to be a small update

Silverhoof

Donor
Reaction score
There was an update that makes the last few F keys no longer function.
To be more specific, its F9 through F12

Last edited:

Alex DeLarge

Reaction score
Can you make it so GMP only sets to 500 as max? That's the default and if they ever implement anti-cheat measures, that's going to be an easy way to spot it.

I accidentally hit the wrong button and I've just been trying to get past this extreme mission (which is impossible)

MaxMustermann

Reaction score
Yes, good choice. Why? MAF asks you for how much money? Z E R O. Nada, nothing, zip. And his trainers are the ******* shit, real talk son.

You -could-, could, if you were over the age of like, 13 or so, and had an allowance, donate even 5 dollars to him. But I have 5000 dollars that says you won't because why? Why there are so few donors here for a guy that charges nothing and gives everything. I am not his spokesperson, I'm not paid by him, I don't even know him whatsoever.

What do I know then? He provides some seriously kick *** trainers -for free- and graciously accepts donations too. We should all be this awesome at life, but we are not. He is doing the PC gaming community a service and not trying to make a profit too. We should be so lucky...

tl;dr- Most people suck at life and won't donate shit to a guy that just ASKS for donations but doesn't 'require' a subscription.

I don't know why you felt the need to post this brown-nosing rant. I don't really care about your opinion.