Trainer Search

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Since the latest patch for the game, a few features stopped working, most importantly F11

Pixel670

Reaction score
nope i have just try F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F8 F9 and it's working

Net-burst

Reaction score
I have a request for Faint function. Can you make them sleeping and not stunned? After I disable this function, enemies regularly complain that someone knocked them out and there may be intruders, therefore entering alert state. After several ON-OFF cycles they raise alarm.

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
You can set steam to not automatically update the game, the option is still there but you have go into big picture mode to set it.

Go into library - find the tab for MGS:V, go left to the links and more column and go down to update options and juts set it to not automatically update.

Probably a bit late now but i'm sure MAF will soon fix it.

spamanator500

Reaction score
You can set steam to not automatically update the game, the option is still there but you have go into big picture mode to set it.

Go into library - find the tab for MGS:V, go left to the links and more column and go down to update options and juts set it to not automatically update.

Probably a bit late now but i'm sure MAF will soon fix it.
Is there any way to downgrade?

vzjoka

Reaction score
Also if you update the trainer could you add "Unlimited battery" to use things such as the Phantom cigar and Stealth camo? And thank you again for the awesome work :)

Hilly

Reaction score
Would be so awesome if you could add all gun recources so I could build them straight away! :)
Anyways great trainer got stuck on the Cipher boss and struggled for 30 mins until I discovered this! :D

kay0otik

Reaction score
So im playing with the latest Patch an all Options exept F10-F12 work. But its ok. I have an Idea about another Option: no Build waiting time,

kay0otik

Reaction score
Use CheatEngine and run the speedhack

Im a real noob with CE, but i just thought it would be a good and attractive option in general. i bet he also thought of that already. just putting this out there. thanks for the awesome trainers mrantifun :)

Roonie

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason I can't activate cheat 10 and 11, it just makes the system sound go off, and it doesn't activate. Any help?