Trainer Search

2Creamy2Spinach

Reaction score
You need to activate it and browse your resources. It adds +200.000 depending on whats on screen - plants have a limit of 6.000 and parasites don't get anything added.

That's also a way of avoiding getting 200.000 vehicles. Just don't look at that page of the resources menu as long as the cheat is activated.
But aren't resources and GMP tied to an online account too?

macchel22

Reaction score
the system said reset heroim to 0 but it's not zero my point hero suddenly became 99999999 and i very sad:(( pls admin fix that

Ray4th

Reaction score
Does the Unlock All cheat remove the Parasite Suit for anyone else?

lolxx

Reaction score
Do i need turn off trainer befor doing any FOB i dont want be banned? just in case i forget to turn it off befor doing FOB

Iamjaylyn97

Reaction score
i have been trying to get it to work my infinite resources and money seem to not work and even unlock all im using the steam one is there a problem with tht? im on 1.09 just sayying

Carlos Sá

Reaction score
Hi! great job by the way...when it comes to infinite resources I only get like 200k fuel, is there any way i can change that to higher values?
thx

enterthegungeon

Reaction score
In case of a new treiner, please increase the maximum amount of offline resources, because some bases need more than 200,000 of resources to be made.
Also, great work man!

Last edited:

PolariSoftware

Reaction score
Having issues with both winrar and 7zip when opening trainers, works once then get the cannot execute error in winrar and its counterpart in 7zip. Any ways to fix this?

iseeitall

Reaction score
Not sure if the "super accuracy" funtion does anything. I thought it's supposed to narrow the reticle but it stays the same. Does anyone know what it does?

imhereformagic

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work for the online resources developments. Which sucks since some of those require like 100000 plants/Haoma which are very rare in the map and give very little. :/

You can use the resources to get the development requirements to unlock, but the game will throw out "not in your GMP/Resources online" errors (paraphrased) due to it being local and not online. :/

Oh well, thanks for the trainer though.

iseeitall

Reaction score
Not sure if the "super accuracy" funtion does anything. I thought it's supposed to narrow the reticle but it stays the same. Does anyone know what it does?

Okay, I think I got how it works. Thanks for the trainer. Finally all the weapons work the way they should work.

iseeitall

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a function that removes the bullet drop, i.e. increases effective range of weapons?

It's very unrealistic how bullet starts dropping at 200m mark even if you use a sniper rifle, whereas in real life even assault rifles have a 600m effective range.

Duros

Reaction score
the infinity health doesn't actually save you on this. I take about a high fall or 3 shells from a tank then my character dies and my game frezzes cause hes got health but dead at the same time. I;m resorting to using 2 trainers at the same time. I mainly love this trainer for its "all enemies faint"

Lashley93

Reaction score
can i use this to get the stealth suit and stay invisible forever?