Trainer Search

Reaction score
It's worth noting everyone that this only works by clicking on the standard Launch Starbound button. OpenGL Options did not work for me.

Knagar

Reaction score
Yeah, won't work with 64bit OpenGL launcher either. Game runs like shit if it's not run in OpenGL so I am boned for now, hope we can get an update soon. Thanks MAF!

Stinger RC

Reaction score
Yes, cristal boss is also immortal when god mode is on. It's really piss me off. Please try to fix this thing Mr.Antifun.

CensedPie

Reaction score
item set value isn't working. It sets the value to whatever I put but if I try to move the item or use it, it changes back to the original value before the item value change (example: I change iron bars from 47 to 270, then I click to move the item bars and it changes them back to 47) It's worth noting that I am playing on a server I host with friends so that might be the issue. Nice trainer btw :D

Dan696

Reaction score
Please fix the trainer, the crystal boss is immortal when godmode is on, also item set value doesn't work. thank you)

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
All the options work for me, but god mode work for bosses too

so just wondering will there be a fix in the future?

Stinger RC

Reaction score
Still the same thing :( First boss kicked my ass again. We are both immortal:eek:

Stinger RC

Reaction score
Tainer doesn't work properly but still thanks a lot good Mr. Antifun for your exelent work. I finally bit this boss without any trainer. Now I can travell anywhere I want in this super game.

DollarHU

Reaction score
Would you do Spirited Giraffe (apr. 2) trainer with inf. item durability?

Zereth

Reaction score
There has been a couple big updates to Starbound lately that you might want to look into, one of which came out earlier today. Would love an update to the trainer for the new updates that have been released. :)

Garold

Reaction score
Keep, if possible, would very much like the new version, just update.

shadowraven82

Reaction score
Starbound V.SpiritedGiraffe Update 4 Trainer +6 trainer has a glitch give you infinite health like it is suppose too but give level bosses the same too also it does not work with opengl