Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
Sorry for another comment but if you have the time, can you please take a look at this trainer and update it? There was a big patch about 2 weeks ago and the trainer needs an update for it to work now. I'd really like to get back into this game but I'm waiting on the trainer to be updated before I do.

Garold

Reaction score
We all are looking forward to a new trainer to you. Please, as soon as time, update.

Zereth

Reaction score
Here's to hoping that you can update this trainer for the new patch. It doesn't work anymore and I would appreciate if you can take some time to update this trainer so it can work again.

kfknf

Super Donor
Reaction score
what if we pay for the update? how much? been on request for a long time

Zereth

Reaction score
Hey I'm sure you're busy I guess, but myself and others have been asking and waiting for over 2 months for an update to this trainer. I hope you can work on it soon.

shadowraven82

Reaction score
please update this trainer really need to use the item editor and from what i have read i am not the only one asking for it thanks

shadowraven82

Reaction score
can you please update your trainer to glad Giraffe. i know this game go through a lot of builds but look how many still want a updated trainer maintained.

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
an update would be nice there is even a new combat system and bikes now