Trainer Search

maxwell2kgr

Reaction score
:D I love you because now i can play the game without typing VeganMode at the main menu

John Arable

Reaction score
For some reason, I cannot do the Choose Building resources. It just makes that one error noise or something and does nothing. All the other cheats work fine.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For some reason, I cannot do the Choose Building resources. It just makes that one error noise or something and does nothing. All the other cheats work fine.
Did you construct something and use 1 resource on it first before activating the cheat ?.

John Arable

Reaction score
No. I figured out a few hours ago anyways XD. Thanks Anti. (PS: Never knew you would reply)

$yNx

Reaction score
Well nice try with your Malware but not with me sir.

Cinel

Reaction score
Well nice try with your Malware but not with me sir.
Malware!? Doh.. Maybe time to change your AV? How about to get a free AV that have less false detections? What about BAIDU ? There's no malware. It's "Hacktool" because he packed/protected his work. Make any application into VS 2013 (or older), compile it, then pack it. You will be surprised to see your own application (even is only a empty form/project) is a false detection (also known as false positive).
Coming here with your first post that is a negative one, lying about malware, makes me think that you are from another side/fan/member of another trainer group.
No offense, but you can go and burn in hell.

Mattia

Reaction score
F5 button doesn't work to me. The trainer freezes for a while then restart working but without any infinite resources option enabled. Any ideas? :/

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
F5 button doesn't work to me. The trainer freezes for a while then restart working but without any infinite resources option enabled. Any ideas? :/
Did you build anything first then use 1 resource on it before activating the cheat?.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Lol No Download link -_-
are you sure? on first page,scroll down you will see attached files in order to download the trainer you have to be logged-in,if you have problems with downloads trainer make sure your antivirus is turned off