Trainer Search

thrivill29

Reaction score
Working on the v.007? There's treehouses. Infinite arrows would be nice. Or freeze inventory so you can't run out.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Working on the v.007? There's treehouses. Infinite arrows would be nice. Or freeze inventory so you can't run out.

Click Me -- The v.07 trainer

• Instant Fill Building Resources -- Means it will build any thing instant [Watch Video and read the notice]

I dont know if it will work on the tree house thing, Couse i dont owe the game, So you got to check it.

Vidao

Reaction score
ur a legend so quick you will be remembered

Tymitch6

Reaction score
Halp, when I press a hotkey to activate the "Cheats" it just dings and I dunno how to fix it x3 some halp pls? thx :p

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Halp, when I press a hotkey to activate the "Cheats" it just dings and I dunno how to fix it x3 some halp pls? thx :p
Be sure you using trainer version same as game version.Which hotkeys doesn't work? Is trainer activated but other hotkeys doesn't work?

CalumRichards

Reaction score
Hey, I'm using the v0.7 trainer with v0.07 of the forest, and everytime I use F1 to activate the trainer, it just makes a ding sound and nothing happens.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey, I'm using the v0.7 trainer with v0.07 of the forest, and everytime I use F1 to activate the trainer, it just makes a ding sound and nothing happens.
Start gameworld first then open trainer and activate F1 then .

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
First enter the game world where you can playing,do stuff.. then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats

Tymitch6

Reaction score
It just, wont let me click any of them for most of the trainers, it just "dings" for some while others would work

Abidore

Reaction score
For fast kill: Hit enemy target and then activate Fast Kill
For Instant Fill Building Resources: Build some object, place some resources (stick, rock) and then activate Instant Fill Building Resources

CalumRichards

Reaction score
For fast kill: Hit enemy target and then activate Fast Kill
For Instant Fill Building Resources: Build some object, place some resources (stick, rock) and then activate Instant Fill Building Resources

Cheers mate! All work now. Brilliant Trainer.