Trainer Search

Tymitch6

Reaction score
No it just "dings" for every button i press, is there not a way to fix it/change hotkeys?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No it just "dings" for every button i press, is there not a way to fix it/change hotkeys?

I dont know what is the problem but, Can you provide me your game version and the trainer version you are using.

First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

Try to read the notice one more time, After starting new world, Play Get rocks, food, etc....

After that activate the trainer, As it says in the notice, 15 sec untill its activated, Make sure you are using the same version of the game and the trainer.

If all that didnt help, Try to talk with Chris or MrAntiFun im sure they will know what to do, And @MrSkaizo too.

EDIT: Check the video too, In the first page [Im sure you know know where]

Xemnas911

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Instant Fill Building Resources
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

Hi Mr. Antifun, i am having trouble with my v0.07 trainer... it wont start the trainer... sry for the annoyance of me asking this quest again :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Antifun, i am having trouble with my v0.07 trainer... it wont start the trainer... sry for the annoyance of me asking this quest again :D

Again, Check your version of the game and the trainer make sure the are the same and read this notice.

Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

Xemnas911

Reaction score
Again, Check your version of the game and the trainer make sure the are the same and read this notice.

Notice:
Ah, thanx man, finally got it working xD it took 30 sec on my wooden lappy

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
confirm that latest trainer v7.0 doesn't work on game v8.0,i will tell MAF to update

Last edited:

ace7580

Reaction score
+7 trainer doesn't work with v8.0 the trainer doesn't even activate.

OldSchoolGamer

Reaction score
Yeah it don't work on V8, any chance of an update?
I cant get it to even activate now, running as admin.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys calm down, MrAntiFun saw all of your requests for the update, Im sure he will work on a update soon as he can : )

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
It is for 0.08, which is the latest version on Steam (there is only one 0.08 build), so yes.

jopster076

Reaction score
Hi, the trainer for v.08 works good, but for some reason i can't use F5 and f6. I can use F1-F4 perfectly fine.
Anyone know how to make F5 work?