Trainer Search

Audius

Reaction score
inf items dont work.

I have everything working. So something is not do.

I'm having the same problem. Everything works except infinite items. It says cheat activated but my items don't increase.

Edit: Found another problem. If I activate infinite stamina and then deactivate it, I can't activate it again. It shows my bar not depleting as well, but it will deplete as normal, and you will stop running once it runs out.

granik

Reaction score
I have everything works fine and not buggy. And about stamina, this bug is already long, but it is not critical, it is possible to play normally.

paulmac

Reaction score
on the latest trainer update V 3.64 the f9 option inf items is not working

granik

Reaction score
Without this feature, you can safely play. All works fine, but this feature is generally unnecessary.

granik

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I do not care what you think and write. Can saliva burst into anger, and the like. I just expressed my opinion. And lie to learn the most likely, I'm talking about teaching others to play.

BigJay

Reaction score
granik, understand that when it comes to gamers there are those who think cheating in single player is ok (everyone on this site I suspect) and those who think it destroys the game. There are a lot people in that 2nd group who harass those in the 1st group and your 1st post came off as just that. Telling someone on THIS SITE that they dont need a cheat function isnt going to go over well no matter how nice you are about it. Know your audience. ;)

That being said, I know what you meant and all but I too am hitting the refresh in hopes of getting the unlimited items working again. I personally find it silly that someone would fly over northern Canada without some sort of plan B. For me to be truly immersed in the game I feel I need a bit more than a book of matches and a road flare. I even spent some time on hinterlands forums making the case for and even quoting Canadian laws in an attempt to allow the player to start the game armed with a 10mm handgun. Not likely to find ammo for that laying around so what you start with would be it.
I see that I am rambling here so, off I go...

Eta: I see that while my comment is awaiting mod approval this is turning into a poo flinging contest. Yay! Poo for everyone!

Last edited:

AseroCD

Reaction score
I use unlimited items cheat only for rifle ammo. Pisses me off if all my items are duplicated.

Going to play some of the challenges in the mean while...