Trainer Search

hallisee

Reaction score
inf items doesn't work which is the best feature of this trainer :(

Chasey

Reaction score
To he who was asking how Fly Mode works: After you've moved around and want to put your character in the place your camera currently is, press spacebar to put your character on the ground, and THEN exit fly mode.
You can put yourself onto some great sniper points to hunt bears from with this. :)

didill909

Reaction score
To he who was asking how Fly Mode works: After you've moved around and want to put your character in the place your camera currently is, press spacebar to put your character on the ground, and THEN exit fly mode.
You can put yourself onto some great sniper points to hunt bears from with this. :)
Why I press spacebar won't put my character on the ground?Just keep flying,in v.365.

Knagar

Reaction score
While I know you're busy, and hate to be a beggar, but could we can an update for this trainer? Seems some of the functions still work, but a few have stopped since the update.

msmekenzie

Reaction score
Not only does the Infinite Items not work, but also Infinite Durability doesn't work like it should. Like for instance, there are items than can still go bad. When I'm browsing my inventory, I'll come across an item that has a red X in it. Says that it's been ruined. Also there should a new fly code with clipping. As the other already has no clipping. But every time I try to press spacebar to land, it doesn't work for me. Do I need to hold it down and then exit fly mode? @Chasey

Rapolas

Reaction score
Don't bother waiting, we've been asking for a month to update the trainer and he's just ignoring everyone. There are other sites that are competent. Using a save game editor right now and have a hunting rifle in interloper, it's fun lol.
which appropriate trainer version works? since i tried the 346 one and it always did the windows error sound no matter what!!

Chasey

Reaction score
You shouldn't need to hold the spacebar, and you should also make sure you aren't currently clipping into anything, like the ground. If you're below the ground or inside other scenery it won't work.
I always try to be fairly close to the ground before I hit spacebar so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Rapolas

Reaction score
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for spamming i wanted to get attention)

granik

Reaction score
No you Kolbasa loaf, will cost )))) Play fair, stop cheating. And it used chitirai probably even forgot how to play fair. In General have become lazy in the end niggers urine, fair play got, Even Helluin. fair play for the event. amoeba you 1000%

someguy392

Reaction score
No you Kolbasa loaf, will cost )))) Play fair, stop cheating. And it used chitirai probably even forgot how to play fair. In General have become lazy in the end niggers urine, fair play got, Even Helluin. fair play for the event. amoeba you 1000%
what

massiica

Reaction score
Please, pretty please, update it? It crashes right after i activate the trainer, and i can't play without it because of all the valuables i am carrying.

Pleeeease update the trainer?