Trainer Search

crayos

Reaction score
I have a bug with the horse and some quest :( please help

Jorek

Reaction score
I'm having trouble activating the trainer with "f1", it just makes the "cling" sounds, anhd nothing happens.. Any ideas?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not working for me just pinging on the activation. I am using GOG with the 2 free dlc's should not have any effect on the hexing as its only item location differences so activation should not be affected.
I am playing on hardest mode so I will just have to take it slow :)

Aries37

Master Donor
Reaction score
Will change it to Delete keyboard key sometime today .

Hi.
Very thanks for your work.
I have only one small wish. Can you do pls configurable trainer keyboard keys? For example some simple ini file?
I use lots of time numeric keyboard for game control and i need some way to change trainer keys assigment..

Urusaisenpai

Reaction score
Well Getting Error, Can't unpack the files.
#AvastAntiVirus.. Working Again

Last edited:

aleemo

Reaction score
As i said Earlier boyz .. he is Master (Trainer) AntiFun not Mister :p >> Epic man just Epic .. Troll mode activated in Witcher 3 :D:D
thx bro :):)

Wobbly

Reaction score
On the numpad when i press any of those buttons they arent working the only buttons that are working for me is numpad 1 and 2

josefmalk

Reaction score
Nice work! :)
Pls, can you add one more option that will reveal all places on map, such as treasures, waypoints,...

CXZAR

Reaction score
Just a guy's opinion here... but you're asking too much... reveal all places, one hit kills... is better if you guys watch the game on youtube instead of "playing" it.

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have climbing issues? I cannot climb unless I'm swimming, and I have no idea wether it's an issue with 1.03 (it appeared at the same time) or with the trainer (the problem remains when the trainer is off / in a new game without the trainer) .

And, by the way, thanks a lot for the trainer, everything's working well for me ^^

Last edited:

Raniksdreams

Reaction score
Not sure if its just me and not really a complaint as its funny, but Ive gotten pretty high level now...is Igni (or w/e that fire spell is) supposed to be a one hit kill at later levels? I wouldnt care but I basically one hit a boss on a quest that was exactly my level >_>

rhanazgul

Donor
Reaction score
How to activate weight cheat?
First enter the inventory, then change (ALT+Tab) to the trainer, set weight value (e.g. 1000000), press set weight button, if all went well you'll hear a beeping-like sound, then change to game again, exit inventory and then enter inventory again. You should be able to see the change in the value... Haven't try the other setting options since Inf. Money works like a charm and set quantity is not a preferred option for me (1 hit kill would be better - but then again this is just a some personal preference)

papanurglee

Reaction score
Not sure if its just me and not really a complaint as its funny, but Ive gotten pretty high level now...is Igni (or w/e that fire spell is) supposed to be a one hit kill at later levels? I wouldnt care but I basically one hit a boss on a quest that was exactly my level >_>
i agree a cheat to reduce level would be nice as well..