Trainer Search

Draven616

Reaction score
i have come across some sort of issue, i was playing the game fine today with the trainer, but now when i have gone back into the game i have overburdened, and the issue is that for some reason i have 99999999 crows eyes in my inventory which wasn't there before, and everytime i try to drop them or sell them, my game freeze's...is this some sort of game designer trick for un-legit game or a cheater thing for using trainer, there is nothing i can do :/

*edit, i have not used any inf item cheats or inf crafting etc, only used hp, stamina and inf cash, so dont know reason why the eyes are 999999999

dimyok

Reaction score
Same here overburdened, have 99999999 crows eyes in my inventory all saves crash , ll try to go even further back

Doigenunchi

Reaction score
Teleporter puts you right under the map and Easy Craft option works only for non-consumable items such as armor/weapons etc, it still bugs out on Potions and such. Apart from that, great job ! :)

estranged

Reaction score
using 1.3 steam , this seems not working for me, can't activate the trainer...

dimyok

Reaction score
All saves seem to crash the game now ... if smone could advise how to delete a weight setting maybe . Thank you

Bjornvetr

Reaction score
Thanks for your amazing work!
Just one thing I'd like to point out: with the +24 1.03 trainer you just have to open the inventory, write the amount you want to get and click on "set money".
If you buy something, and while on the merchant's screen, you set any amount of money, it's the merchant that takes them.

So now I have a village merchant with 20k coins... That's how merchant empires begin.

Chris Rosen

Reaction score
This is not working for me. I hear a beep in windows and nothing happens or it says cheat activated and nothing happens. I have opened inventory / reloaded / closed game and tried again...Nothing will work.

$yNx

Reaction score
I can't extract the files it tells me The archive is either unknown format or damaged. Anything i can do? I downloaded the file multiple times. :(

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
I've noticed that the 'Easy Crafting' button which is binded to the Numpad 2 causes any vendor(Inn,Herbalist) etc to show up there inventory as empty when you want to buy from them.
So disable it before you enter a conversation with them! ;)

ArtanisNZ

Reaction score
Witch is why if you read the notes: turn it off when your not using it!

I've noticed that the 'Easy Crafting' button which is binded to the Numpad 2 causes any vendor(Inn,Herbalist) etc to show up there inventory as empty when you want to buy from them.
So disable it before you enter a conversation with them! ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not working for me just pinging on the activation. I am using GOG with the 2 free dlc's should not have any effect on the hexing as its only item location differences so activation should not be affected.
I am playing on hardest mode so I will just have to take it slow :)

Did you start game first then the trainer ? .

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
Witch is why if you read the notes: turn it off when your not using it!

I'm just saying if you keep it on what side-effect it can give :)

Notice:
  • Exp , Skill points cheat to work first open inventory then press hotkey , Notice that the trainer will make a ding sound but it should work fine , Close the inventory and open it again to see the effect
  • For money cheat to work you must buy something after activating the money cheat , If you want to use edit money cheat then you also must buy something before you are able to edit your money amount
  • Keep crafting cheat off if not in use
  • Make sure you backup your game save just incase

Notice for V1.03:
  • Make sure you backup your game save just incase
  • Hover over an item then you can edit the item quantity
  • Open inventory once then you can use money cheats , Weight Cheat , Skill Point and Exp cheats notice that you must be at least level 2 for Exp and Skill Points cheats to work .
  • Set waypoint on game map then activate the cheat to teleport , Notice that if you get bugged you can use Undo Last Teleport cheat and it will send you back to the place where you were

Bi5h0p

Reaction score
@rhanazgul
Thank you, its works like that.

The only issue is when you back in game you need to do it every time again.

On other side with money, when you save - all money stay with save.

Dastardly

Reaction score
C:\Users\Game\Downloads\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive