Trainer Search

ramavich

Donor
Reaction score
As soon as the trainer updates, I'll be using it. This game is unforgiving and brutal.

killerpufff

Reaction score
im not a cheater ... but im waiting for your trainer to be released to play hahah love you mr antifun give us a new version when you can

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
so am I still waiting....
Dude show some patience, MAF has to update and make possibly hundreds of trainers each and every day alongside maintaining his personal life, he can't do everything and no amount of donating will make him work faster (though I'd certainly recommend doing so, the guy deserves it).

Just wait, he might update tomorrow or in a week's time depending on how quickly he can get other trainers sorted. I for one don't mind waiting as I have plenty of other games to play until it is ready, maybe you should give that a try?.

Sarus

Reaction score
This topic should not be composed of 98% of posts asking for damn "update now/still waiting", pretty sure the author has SEVERAL other things to work on as well and real life also, so constant messages taking up several pages for updates will not spontaneously cause a completed update to manifest itself

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
This topic should not be composed of 98% of posts asking for damn "update now/still waiting", pretty sure the author has SEVERAL other things to work on as well and real life also, so constant messages taking up several pages for updates will not spontaneously cause a completed update to manifest itself
You do realize that it is not his job to know when to update a trainer and he prefers to keep what is popular priority so him knowing that multiple pages of people asking for a update shows that it is popular and he will get on it when he can, but being smug at people because they are letting him know is childish. If you have been on here long enough you would know that comments consist of update, thank you, suggestions, how does it work for the most part.
mine just doenst want to start it up i press F1 and after 20 nothing
It needs to be updated.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
So umm don't know if my computer is full on retarded or not but I've downloaded the new trainer, started a game world first, ran the trainer as admin, activated it, waited up to a minute only to get the "ding" sound again and none of the cheats work. Am I doing something wrong here because it should work, the game version and trainer match and everything.

jeecie123

Reaction score
My game crashes when i Alt+tab the game while the trainer is on. Also the only thing that works on the game is the INF. Workers, Food and Power Supply.