Trainer Search

UtkuGARIP

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun, will you increase the cheats?

Unlimited Oil Supply
Unlimited Imperial Points
Unlimited Research Points
Fast Build

Last edited:

UtkuGARIP

Reaction score
just use cheat engine for imp and research points
for fast build wait for it xD.

I do, but I want the trainer to develop. There is no unlimited supply of oil, we cannot build units like Titan.
There are no unlimited imperial points, we cannot make enough soldiers & defenses in Patrol missions.
There are no unlimited research points, it's very difficult when you can't make improvements. Besides, all the researches are reset at the end of each mission. :D I think it's my problem. :(

fun4mess

Reaction score
Hi. The game was updated, so cheat dont work correctly. Two saves was broken so far. Plz help)

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
{They Are Billions V1.0.4 64bit Trainer +13 Steam} need update plz!

trelone069

Reaction score
will there be a trainer for origin version cause when i try the one post it crashed the game :(
please update for origin please

Giftigdegen

Reaction score
Hey Mr.AF, any update on ETA of a new, more robust version? I'm having to use Cheat Engine and I really don't like it. Gold has stopped working in the latest WeMod version. Thanks!

Cowbags78

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to want to load in Wemod? Only one is by STN. Do you have to upgrade to Pro to use it or something?

Giftigdegen

Reaction score
If I had to guess MrAntiFun sold to WeMod cause he doesn't have time to update anymore......so probs we'll never get another update.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to want to load in Wemod? Only one is by STN. Do you have to upgrade to Pro to use it or something?
If I had to guess MrAntiFun sold to WeMod cause he doesn't have time to update anymore......so probs we'll never get another update.
My own trainer posted, All trainers on WeMod are free to use .

Cowbags78

Reaction score
Thank you again MrAntiFun. I tried installing it 3 more times and it eventually updated. Very much appreciate your work and apologies for sounding like a brat / ungrateful for free trainers that you have spent your time on! :)

Arkanbh

Reaction score
we need update plssss :)

for this 1.0.10 (64bit)

thanks a lot