Trainer Search

Aliih

Reaction score
hi man thanks for the trainer..works perfectly..can you please add the undead as well i almost die everytime =/

Bird7995

Reaction score
Steam version crashes much more than GOG one but I find that if I put all the items back in a compartment (scav point) leaving me with none in my house stash then move them from the compartment (scav point) to my house stash it never crashes.
The game as mentioned has a cheat protection algorythm written into the save process.
That said big thanks once more for this Mr Antifun

ppanda

Reaction score
Steam version crashes much more than GOG one but I find that if I put all the items back in a compartment (scav point) leaving me with none in my house stash then move them from the compartment (scav point) to my house stash it never crashes.
The game as mentioned has a cheat protection algorythm written into the save process.
That said big thanks once more for this Mr Antifun
lol wut... i never had to do any of this stuff you mention i activate cheat get all the stuff duped and deactivate when im not using it/ off of inventory menus

pbVeteran

Reaction score
Well for Rollback, just press ALT+F4 anytime even when you se your character is dead screen during scavenging, it will roll back to start of the day :)

Btw also had problems with crashing
But when you enable it on Prepare screen at night (when going to scavenge) it works flawlesly
Just press stay after you are done, even though it crashed for very 1st time I tryed it, game was saved with all duped items so it worked and starting game again and loading takes like 5s so why not :p

If you do not dupe more than 5 or so comodities game seems to not crash at all hovewer long do you want, you can even use it to buy full inventory from trader.

Like he have one Crowbar, you can actually buy that crowbar 12x from him (items from him disapear the moment you press trade button, but until than you can dupe them, also if you want more than you can sell him item you want to dupe :)

And as you have endless valuables you can trade almost everything in any quantity from him without game crashing

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Dont take items you used the cheat on , When you going scavenging , Also disable the trainer before you end the day, Do this and the crashes should be fixed , I think you can use the cheat on items you collect while scavenging though .

pbVeteran

Reaction score
Well for me it works, I can even take duped items once I do 1st scavenging preparation, game keeps all items infinte after that, I can trade and use them no problem :) Seems like steam and gog version react to trainer little differently
But yeah I only dupe craftable items like lockpick and crowbars, shovels etc by buing them from trader, that way game thinks its legit :D

Homeboy

Reaction score
before scavenging, i cant use it this trainer, it crashs every time!
which version did you have ?
gog or steam?

Homeboy

Reaction score
can anyone help out with the crash of "This War of Mine" and this Trainer ?

cant play the game with use the Trainer.

i have test alot of using this Trainer. Scanvange Mode i have understand crashs but all other thing too.

i start a new game and there are places with alot of things at the house and activate the Trainer, all good, i set some things of 50 and somtehing on 150 to test, the day ends and it will be switch to
night, but the the game crashs.
(Maybe, it cant save the Things that i cheat ?!)
All is lost and the game starts after start from new.

then i try to use the dealer, but there is all to reset and it doesnt save anything from cheating.

what make i wrong ?
i use the Trainer same like the video!
cheating work, but when comes the night and change to scanvage mode, at this time the game try to save, but crashs.

did the trainer not working correct ?
did i do anything wrong ?

what can i do, have anyone find a workaround?

thanks for helping...

Arcos

Reaction score
don't use to scavange. Use only for multiply itens in the set up menu (Before u start to scavange), remember do deactivate the cheat before u start the scavange and try to not make more them 100 itens

Homeboy

Reaction score
did you read my complete post and understand.

i know that in scanvage mode not work! please read my post.
i test other things.

did you know that over 100 Items make a crash or did you not test it ?!
is it real that over 100 Items bring the game crash?

Last edited:

Arcos

Reaction score
Use that way and u will not have any problem. It's not aways the game will crash, this must be a "problem" in game code

And i gave to u a solution not the answere for ur questions. It's simple only activate in the prapare time and deactivate before u start to scavange, do not try to multiply itens even in day time only on prepare menu

Homeboy

Reaction score
i have test this all, all will crash the game!

i test the tainer 3 hours yesterday and 3 today, but it crash the game every time.
without the trainer it didnt crash...

the video of this Trainer, displayes multiplay items in daytime.
but i test it in prepare time, but it crash after disable the trainer and start scavange mode...

is the trainer working at you without a crash ?

danield929

Reaction score
Working perfectly!!! Can you do more options? like god mode or instant craft ?

Arcos

Reaction score
yes it works. I activate in prepare, multiply itens, deactivate the trainer, put tha item back to the house stash and them i go scavange. Are u using steam version or an retail version?

Homeboy

Reaction score
reatail version

i read something here, i can be the language ?! i cant know it.
german language active

Arcos

Reaction score
Well. Probably it's not the language but u can always try in english to certify