Trainer Search

DerShield

Reaction score
Thank you, MAF, for the update

And for anyone crying for infinite amber, maybe that's not possible from how the game is programmed? Or takes a while to find out how to do it

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, MAF, for the update

And for anyone crying for infinite amber, maybe that's not possible from how the game is programmed? Or takes a while to find out how to do it

@DerShield

requesting is not crying. MAF doesnt play TW:WH so he probably was unaware of this new mechanic. Please try not to be toxic on the forums.

For everyone Requesting, thank you this is how MAF makes his trainers better. he plays less than 1% of the games he makes trainers for. (when he gets time and isnt making trainers)

Hasikomen

Reaction score
Super Unit Size makes game crash after using.

Edit: Also when I activate the trainer my money goes up like 10313210851372 and when I try to active another option game crashes.

Last edited:

xiaofeng

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! Although currently some cheats (money, lord movement, population surplus, fast recruit) crashes the game for wood elves. :(

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
Hopefully the trainer gets fixed so it does not cause crashes.

The amber mechanic is also needed if possible, please :)

Jedasd

Reaction score
Ive played for 3 hours straight and used everything except unit size and inf. magic and game never crashed. With the new dlc people started experiencing crashes a lot but they are usually fixed by updating the drivers or adjusting the settings.

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
I think the add skill point cheat is malfunctioning by adding points to the wrong character. Can anyone else verify?

Buddymc1

Reaction score
I think the add skill point cheat is malfunctioning by adding points to the wrong character. Can anyone else verify?
thats been going on for a while, but luckily it only affects hero's, so youll have to dismiss the hero that the addskills is affecting in order for it to affect other characters

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Ive played for 3 hours straight and used everything except unit size and inf. magic and game never crashed. With the new dlc people started experiencing crashes a lot but they are usually fixed by updating the drivers or adjusting the settings.

i am the same. i had 1 crash in 6 hours. looks like alot of people are experiencing this seems like its actually the DLC itself.

Hjelmen

Reaction score
No crashes yet ^^ though I was wondering if there is any update on the amber option being introduced? ^^

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
unlimited amber would be great MAF :)

Even though Infinite Amber would be nice, you really don't need it. Since you have a trainer that can already let you wipe out the enemy, overtaking more places helps produce more amber. Use the trainer to take over, let's say , 10 places? That equals 10 amber each turn.

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Even though Infinite Amber would be nice, you really don't need it. Since you have a trainer that can already let you wipe out the enemy, overtaking more places helps produce more amber. Use the trainer to take over, let's say , 10 places? That equals 10 amber each turn.

Totally agree. Unlimited amber is abit silly unless you intend to camp and diplomacy the victory conditions somehow.

Avenger93

Reaction score
it's not 10 amber per turn though. It's a fixed amount of 10 amber that you need to then spend. You guys have obviously not played the faction, it does not function like a normal resource you get an influx of each turn, rather every setlement and event gives you a fixed ammount that is then used up permanently for research, setlement upgrades, special units and the oak of ages which eats a fuckload of it. You need to paint half the map at least to get enough amber to get all research and the oak of ages and still have a few decent armies.

pink floyd

Reaction score
Not working properly

Total War Warhammer V1.5.0 Build 12678 Trainer +17

Super Unit Size not working properly it does that (150 units )but all troops recover immediately.
and i have not activated Recover Troops Size.

Hjelmen

Reaction score
Sorry for spamming this forum, but can we get a confirmation on the Amber option? will it be included or not ^^ thanks for the trainer, it works flawless, so far!

Though there is a lot of mods which can help with this ^^

Last edited: