Trainer Search

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Game updated and if you can update the trainer that'll be cool :) if you can do anything about the Amber then that'll be great but a new trainer it more important. Thanks MAF keep up the amazing work =)

BurLak

Reaction score
Thx so Much mr.Antifun - you the best! i like you and your trainers!
Long live for for mr.Antifun

Inquisitor956

Reaction score
Thank you for the latest update, however it seems to be crashing my game. Weird thing is, sometimes it crashes just by activating the trainer, other times it works fine for a few minutes and then it locks up and crashes. In the campaign map, the money seems to jump up to a very high number, even without using the money editor.

Moristar

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble activating the trainer?
I was having trouble, I downloaded a new copy and then it worked fine. I think it is a firewall or anti-virus issue as it tried to block it (even though I already had it on the exception list) and some of my other trainers from MrAntiFun were being reblocked and having issues as well.

mightygills

Reaction score
Thanks as allways MAF for the speedy response to trainers, though for some reason Bullguard automatically deletes the the latest when i try to unzip it even when creating a rule for it.

kojkum1212

Reaction score
I cant turn on Activate trainer, its just only CLICK nothing more, what can i do with it?