Trainer Search

Gubin

Reaction score
Will you update this anytime soon? I seem to have issues with the new Bretonia stuff.

Alecthelm

Reaction score
I never get why lots of people feel the need to say "Need trainer update for new Patch/DLC" I am pretty sure the point gets across when just 3-4 people say it. Just sit tight, he has not let us down and this will not be any different.
Well for me personally its quite Easy to Tell: Sometimes i like to exhibit me myself and and I , do an comment no one really needs...ok except me. it is good for me. Ego and dont hurt anyone. Ok you wondered, but it didnt Hurt at last or? :)

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Well for me personally its quite Easy to Tell: Sometimes i like to exhibit me myself and and I , do an comment no one really needs...ok except me. it is good for me. Ego and dont hurt anyone. Ok you wondered, but it didnt Hurt at last or? :)
no but, imagine in real life, your asked to do something, your busy doing something else at the time, while your doing what your doing you keep getting asked to do it, then when you get round to doing it you still get asked to do it, would be fairly annoying no?

ratatouille

Reaction score
I dont think we can ever thank you enough,Mr Antifun.You are the quickest guy out there,bar none.Thank you !
Errrrm,also,i believe i have spotted a bug.Isabella von carstein (the new FLC lord) does not have infinite movement.Vlad and the rest are fine but isabella ...probably isnt recognized as a lord by the trainer ?

Anyways thank you !

MVPBluntman

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Antifun! Recently the cheat engine community got served an infringement notice, so expect some people to flock over unfortunately. I will test out the Carstein and see if I encounter the same bug.

edit:
I dont think we can ever thank you enough,Mr Antifun.You are the quickest guy out there,bar none.Thank you !
Errrrm,also,i believe i have spotted a bug.Isabella von carstein (the new FLC lord) does not have infinite movement.Vlad and the rest are fine but isabella ...probably isnt recognized as a lord by the trainer ?

Anyways thank you !

Did you activate the infinite movement for lord or hero, I activated the lord and it worked, I activated hero (expected) it didn't work, I activated both, worked.

Last edited:

Alex250

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Antifun! Recently the cheat engine community got served an infringement notice, so expect some people to flock over unfortunately. I will test out the Carstein and see if I encounter the same bug.

edit:

Did you activate the infinite movement for lord or hero, I activated the lord and it worked, I activated hero (expected) it didn't work, I activated both, worked.

I can confirm that is bugged. It works until you attack a settlement, when you begin a siege(without enter in battle) all characters lost their unlimited movement until the next turn.

EDIT: The unlimited movement also is lost when you attack any army too

EDIT2: The unlimited movement also dissapears when you enter in an neutral or enemy land.

Last edited:

Mr Squiggy

Reaction score
As soon as I activate the trainer (F1) my game crashes. Tried redownloading the trainer a couple of times, but same thing happens. Anyone know why this could be? I got the game from Steam, if that helps

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
As soon as I activate the trainer (F1) my game crashes. Tried redownloading the trainer a couple of times, but same thing happens. Anyone know why this could be? I got the game from Steam, if that helps
It helps, tell me what is the latest version you are playing on, If it does not match to the Trainer version It means the Trainer is Outdated.