Trainer Search

Mr Squiggy

Reaction score
It helps, tell me what is the latest version you are playing on, If it does not match to the Trainer version It means the Trainer is Outdated.
Game version is 1.6.0, trainer is the one that was uploaded today.

I also have a couple of mods activated. Could that interfere with the trainer somehow?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Game version is 1.6.0, trainer is the one that was uploaded today.

I also have a couple of mods activated. Could that interfere with the trainer somehow?
Perhaps, test the Trainer with no Mods.

Slif

Donor
Reaction score
I dont think we can ever thank you enough,Mr Antifun.You are the quickest guy out there,bar none.Thank you !
Errrrm,also,i believe i have spotted a bug.Isabella von carstein (the new FLC lord) does not have infinite movement.Vlad and the rest are fine but isabella ...probably isnt recognized as a lord by the trainer ?

Anyways thank you !

Got the same problem with the bretonnian lords. Only the new "Fay Enchantress" is working fine for me.

Mr Squiggy

Reaction score
Perhaps, test the Trainer with no Mods.
Deactivated all mods, game still crashes as soon as I press F1. I tried Infinity just for testing and i can get most of the features from there working.

If I can't get it to work I'll try to reinstall the game, or maybe just let go of the trainer.

Even if I can't use it, thank you for the upload.

pranabs

Reaction score
Unmodded game + new trainer is producing good results without crashing. Thanks M.AF!

Alex250

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, The Unlimited Movement options are bugged for characters of news DLC(Von Carstein and Brettonia factions). For the rest works perfectly. I hope can you fix it!

Razgriz.III

Reaction score
all mods deleted...crashes my game everytime i activate population surplus tried for fourth time already same result any bug?

keener101

Reaction score
Have you considered adding a cheat for zero leadership decay during battle?

Alecthelm

Reaction score
no but, imagine in real life, your asked to do something, your busy doing something else at the time, while your doing what your doing you keep getting asked to do it, then when you get round to doing it you still get asked to do it, would be fairly annoying no?
IN real Life i encounter such Situations every Day, bcs ive got 2 nearly grown up Girls, and There is no Notification message, that i can se but dont Have to act upon at once. HERE isnt real life, heres an Forum, where i am absolutely Sure MAF sees Notifications, and he puts it in Line to the Right Position:)
And bcs its not real Life, whining/ bidding/ here dont hurt but helps sometimes:) my 2 cents, accepting ALL other Opinions to the Teme as well.

rotax

Reaction score
game crashes quite regular using britonia.

Activating Population surplus crashes the game.

You can enable Public order, fast research, fast recruit, fast construction, skill cooldown, magic and ammo, but soon as you click your lord game will crash.
Haven't tried any other variants yet.

Editt, Actually activating anything will crash the game as soon as you click your lord as britonia

edittttttttt, activating the trainer on main menu instead of ingame stops the crashing so far.

Last edited:

Ryuu3rs

Reaction score
seems its not working at all will not even activate and opens in game menu's changed the hotkeys still nothing am I doing something work here?

Reaction score
Hey Mr, was hoping if u could updates this :) The new dlc it works partly but stuffs like movement deosnt work

theharslord

Reaction score
unlimited movement and infinite research is broken. Unlimited movement stops working once you get to a certain distance and research cant be turned off even if you deactivated the trainer