Trainer Search

brunob

Reaction score
Hi there,

thanks for the update of the trainer.

The ressources with the Inf Dock? I do not understand, do it just like on the viedeo. Works but not, no idea already tried everything?

Gawelium

Reaction score
Thank you for the update ^^
It will be possible to add per example Add 25,000$ inside the trainer please ?

Elfykins

Reaction score
Which version would I use with the latest steam release game? (Also everytime I try to download this my antivirus goes crazy over it, it never has done this with some of your trainers in the past).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Which version would I use with the latest steam release game? (Also everytime I try to download this my antivirus goes crazy over it, it never has done this with some of your trainers in the past).
No idea whats the thing with antiviruses , Im running Kaspersky Internet Security all the time on my PC and no warnings at all! , For latest steam release use V1.04 trainer.

Gawelium

Reaction score
Desactive your antivirus

Elfykins

Reaction score
Anyway to turn off the sound for the trainer when it yells "CHEAT ACTIVATED" ? Also still waiting about multiplayer. And I thought you still gained money with freeze cash, but didn't lose any? Also the docks one isn't working? Doesn't seem to be giving me any resources when there is stuff in there, and when it's exported I lose it all, is that suppose to happen?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyway to turn off the sound for the trainer when it yells "CHEAT ACTIVATED" ? Also still waiting about multiplayer. And I thought you still gained money with freeze cash, but didn't lose any? Also the docks one isn't working? Doesn't seem to be giving me any resources when there is stuff in there, and when it's exported I lose it all, is that suppose to happen?
We don't test the trainer for multiplayer and dont offer any support for it , About cash it freezes it and doesnt go up or down , About Docks please watch the YouTube video of the trainer to see how it suppose to work .

Elfykins

Reaction score
About Docks please watch the YouTube video of the trainer to see how it suppose to work .

It looks like you select the dock, then activate the trainer and you see an immediate change with money, I did that but there was no change at all, nothing happened. Am I missing something here?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It looks like you select the dock, then activate the trainer and you see an immediate change with money, I did that but there was no change at all, nothing happened. Am I missing something here?
Did you activate the trainer first ?.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
That is the one I am using for this yes, do not have a non steam version.
I just tested the trainer on campaign game and sandbox and cheat is working fine on both! , Please try to start a new game and see if that works , If it does i will look further into this , If not im really sorry but i cant help because it seems to be working fine here! .

Elfykins

Reaction score
I just tested the trainer on campaign game and sandbox and cheat is working fine on both! , Please try to start a new game and see if that works , If it does i will look further into this , If not im really sorry but i cant help because it seems to be working fine here! .

Yah tried it, doesn't work, I'm apparently not the only one having the problem. Are you sure there is not something specific I have to do?

Actually I am kind if curious, is it that it will never let the amount that's in there drop but it will still add them? Or is it suppose to do what it does on the video and give you 26k or so in resources? Right now I have one with Corn in it and it has (output) next to it, but that's all that's there, just waiting to see if it's taken away or not when a ship comes.

Edit: Yah it takes it away, it's just not working.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yah tried it, doesn't work, I'm apparently not the only one having the problem. Are you sure there is not something specific I have to do?

Actually I am kind if curious, is it that it will never let the amount that's in there drop but it will still add them? Or is it suppose to do what it does on the video and give you 26k or so in resources? Right now I have one with Corn in it and it has (output) next to it, but that's all that's there, just waiting to see if it's taken away or not when a ship comes.

Edit: Yah it takes it away, it's just not working.
Nope , It sets it to 29.999 for each resource avilable and freeze it on it and allow it to increase but not decrease ,About the cheat there is nothing spectial i do to get it to work , All i do is that i startup the gameworld activate the trainer then F1 then activate the cheat F3 , If you can send me a game save it may help .

Elfykins

Reaction score
Nope , It sets it to 29.999 for each resource avilable and freeze it on it and allow it to increase but not decrease ,About the cheat there is nothing spectial i do to get it to work , All i do is that i startup the gameworld activate the trainer then F1 then activate the cheat F3 , If you can send me a game save it may help .
How can I get the game save? Where abouts in the steam section would it be saved?