Trainer Search

Gawelium

Reaction score
Here c:users/yourname/appdata/roaming/tropico 5 and you have your save directory with your steam user number

Me too the dock cheat doesn't work. But try it on a new game (campain or sandbox)
Maybe the cheat doesn't work on a game already started

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Here c:users/yourname/appdata/roaming/tropico 5 and you have your save directory with your steam user number

Me too the dock cheat doesn't work. But try it on a new game (campain or sandbox)
Maybe the cheat doesn't work on a game already started
So is it working when starting a new game? , I can fix the problem within 10 minutes i just need a game save with the problem so i can find out what the problem is.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the save , However the trainer still worked fine on your save mission "Hope" , Here is a picture , Make sure you selecting Dock and not something else because i myself just mistaken the fishing construction for a Dock lol, I really wanna help you out guys but i cant do that unless i experience the problem myself so i can identify it and fix it for you.

ttropico5.png

Gawelium

Reaction score
It's crazy !! all is working except this #%@#**dock !! Maybe because of our steam version... I really don't know. Too bad !

goupil

Reaction score
Same behavior on my side, dock cheat is not working on my saved game or new game :(

I'm using the 1.3.0.0 version of file and 1.03 version of game

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Same behavior on my side, dock cheat is not working on my saved game or new game :(

I'm using the 1.3.0.0 version of file and 1.03 version of game
This trainer is for V1.4 not 1.3 .

Termiwtb

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun, I cheat the same problem with the port. I've tried everything, sandbox campaign, with or without anti-virus. I get the point not. Please help the problem.

Thank you

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun, I cheat the same problem with the port. I've tried everything, sandbox campaign, with or without anti-virus. I get the point not. Please help the problem.

Thank you
Your game version is 1.04 ? .

Elfykins

Reaction score
Are you using the steam version or the standalone version MrAntiFun ?

Also could it be because we're playing in Fullscreen not Window mode? - NVM does not make a difference, still doesn't work.

Do you have the isla de vapor DLC? Not sure if that was standard or not with it but it's listed under my DLC in Steam.

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Are you using the steam version or the standalone version MrAntiFun ?

Also could it be because we're playing in Fullscreen not Window mode? - NVM does not make a difference, still doesn't work.

Do you have the isla de vapor DLC? Not sure if that was standard or not with it but it's listed under my DLC in Steam.
the dlc doesnt matter as the updates with or without the dlc will still be the same version =). like watch_dogs, i've got the standalone version, and my cousin has the dlc version. but we still have the same Version number and yet the trainer works just the same. hope this helps =)

Elfykins

Reaction score
like watch_dogs, i've got the standalone version, and my cousin has the dlc version. but we still have the same Version number and yet the trainer works just the same. hope this helps =)

That's probably it then, Steam version does something different in some cases with things, and because you aren't using the Steam Version there is something else going on behind that limits us Steam users.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
That's probably it then, Steam version does something different in some cases with things, and because you aren't using the Steam Version there is something else going on behind that limits us Steam users.
just to inform in regards to the watch dogs game that i have is a legit copy of the standalone and my cousin has the legit one as well with the dlc. as for tropico 5, MAF uses the steam version of this game.

Elfykins

Reaction score
just to inform in regards to the watch dogs game that i have is a legit copy of the standalone and my cousin has the legit one as well with the dlc. as for tropico 5, MAF uses the steam version of this game.

Then it's weird that it's not working for some people but is working for others...I don't know how I could do anything different. I've tried it on different games, multiple times, and just nothing.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Then it's weird that it's not working for some people but is working for others...I don't know how I could do anything different. I've tried it on different games, multiple times, and just nothing.
just finished reading your previous post, just a thought, have you tried deleting the trainer that you've downloaded, turn off or temporarily disable your anti virus, and then download the latest trainer. start the game, go into the game world, start up the trainer? =).. just a thought, may be tough but i'll do my best to assist you on it =)

B3H3M0T

Reaction score
mm what version cheat engine i must use? when i try v6.4 i got a lot of crash, when use 6.3 it still crash but bit long to crash.
by the way i use win 7 x64bit, and tropico 5 v1.03, can you ooo forgot to say i play on campaign mode. and each island have their own table i think

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
mm what version cheat engine i must use? when i try v6.4 i got a lot of crash, when use 6.3 it still crash but bit long to crash.
by the way i use win 7 x64bit, and tropico 5 v1.03, can you ooo forgot to say i play on campaign mode. and each island have their own table i think
Just get game version 1.00 and use trainer v1.02 +5 .

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
this trainer doesn't need(required) to open with cheat engine,with trainer just open and activate hotkeys,by the way..at your wish, with cheat engine you can find value to cheat or can activate cheats using tables
edit:sorry MAF i didn't notice you post

Last edited: