Trainer Search

Eco012390

Reaction score
I smashed f1 button and it doesn't work others work but only in some occasions what am I doing wrong?

sath1

Reaction score
same here...think the patch for the game bugged it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current latest trainer works on V0.7.13b1 , Current trainer is "Youtubers Life V0.7.12 Trainer +11" .

MinecraftPyro51

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, how the actual hell do you make these so damn fast? WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!?

TayoMurph

Reaction score
@Cam_818 - Max Relation, From what I can tell will only max it out at the current level. In earlier versions of the trainer I could get it to Max out things like the Love Relationship if I closed the game and restarted the hotkey at the new level. Since about 7.10 It seems to only max out the first level of the relationship and you are required to max out others manually. Could be that the string for each level of the relationship is different in alter versions. But this is such a minimal part of the game and so easy to max out if you are using the other hotkeys for no hunger, max energy etc...

vitork15

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, i'm trying to using the trainer but i can't, my computer says that it's a virus when i open and it doesn't open, before it says that's a virus a error appears (using adm or not) ;-; What i do ;-;