Trainer Search

EtherealElysium

Reaction score
Thank you sooo much MrAntiFun!!!!!!! The inf energy, no hunger and inf money made the game 100000x time more fun XD
But the talent points still reset after every loading screen! If that could be fixed that would be epic! Thankkkkks!!!!!

testy31

Reaction score
Hmm, show required cards doesn't work!
Please fix

Thank you!

Ake26

Reaction score
Couple things dont seem to work with the latest beta build of the game, Instant Render, Instant Upload, Inf.Lightbulbs, the rest still works for me even the Show required card

Hopefully Mrantifun comes with a update soon would be very much appreciated

imhotep7

Reaction score
the trainer works, just need to wait. F2, f3 work after a few seconds. F10, f11 you need to be on the screen making a movie and turn and work.

Spinner101

Reaction score
Could you add a enable button because im having trouble with the keybinds Thanks!

MaxwellDoug

Reaction score
Well, i think i have an issue because my version, but i want ask here: Its this normal?
img
its because you were using outdated game

Kezzii

Reaction score
A lot of the keys don't work with the new channel update, I've only managed to get inf energy and no hunger to work. I really want the money cheat especially with this new channel as you have to spend so much money and barely make anything ://

djhit70

Reaction score
Could you make a new version since its 8.0 now? can barely access anything from the trainer but I would love a Sub Multiplier or something, maybe the possibility to add however many you would like?

Last edited: