Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Notice:
  • Open Training and do any kind of training to get to get Opinions and morale changed
  • Open character window to get Health , Attribute and stats cheats effect
  • Go into Buy/Sell and buy or sell something to get money cheat effect

Current Trainers:
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 6-4-19 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 7-1-19 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 8-31-19 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 2-7-20 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 3-4-20 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 5-15-20 Trainer +6
A Legionary's Life (Steam) 8-7-20 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Super Health
  2. Unlimited Morale
  3. Unlimited Opinions
  4. Unlimtied Money
  5. Super Attribute
  6. Super Skills

Attachments

• A Legionary's Life (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 3,124
Last edited:

Superrrikke

Reaction score
Can you lower quickness by a lot? It decides if you get another move inside the turn, but like this I'm respiting 20 times in a row with a dead enemy and my turn still isn't over. And then that 18 times or more :p

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi maf..its seem have bug...the health of the hero goes down even is god mode..can maf please recheck the trainer

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Hi sifu maf .its me..tq for the updates..sifu i did req warsaw..can sifu make this too with victory n glory napoleon..tq sir

BuddyGlass

Reaction score
The current trainer you have for A Legionary's Life works. 10/3/2020. It gives 999 stats and 999 skills (attributes), unlimited money, morale, health but not opinion which is okay. Opinion is easy. You can choose which cheats you want, so that's great. Sometimes the skills (sword, shield, etc.) are only 99 but that's okay. They switch back to 999 for most of the playthrough. Thank you for making my free time more enjoyable. I just want to get enough wins and long games to get the bonus points so I can play with 80 to 85 stats and the two 3,500 options for double sword and shield gains. Now that I see your site I trust it, whereas before I was skeptical. Nice marketing.
I HAVE beaten the game several times without cheats so I won't be in for any surprises.