Trainer Search

Lulo Cg

Reaction score
are the voltaic bombs and hallucigen left out on porpuse?

JStormCatcher

Reaction score
Trainer not working 4/24/19. F1 activates trainer but nothing happens when I press the other function keys.

naeco

Reaction score
trainer works just fine.
I replayed both AC Syndicate and AC Unity over the Summer using MAF trainers and the important options like Health and Stealth and Ammo are all working correctly.

sucemateub

Reaction score
how is there not a trainer for the actual platform this game was made by? Uplay
Indeed ! It's just incomprehensible ! If there was one platform on which the trainer would have been based for this game, it's uplay ! Please, fix that MAF !

JochenLion

Reaction score
Hi, ur Trainer for the Epic Games Version does not show up on WeMod, after i install it! I only see the one from Stingerr (which has only 1 Option)

oxidonis2008

Reaction score
Uplay unlimited health don't work, refill health can be used a few times and then game crashes and money instantly crashes the game, so, usless trainer....

MrProCheat

Reaction score
Uplay unlimited health don't work, refill health can be used a few times and then game crashes and money instantly crashes the game, so, usless trainer....
Yep, trainer not working at all... how is there no functional Uplay trainer??

bobalazs

Reaction score
I wrote there too, the wemod trainer is half-axxed and not working correctly.
press f1 unlimited health nothing happens. press f2 game quits immedieately. try again this time press f1 nothing happens, again f1 nothing, f1 health cheat works, until switch to other character, then doesnt work again f1, f1 f1, game quits, annoying, and bad implementation of cheat. Shameful compared to the quality trainers mrantfun used to do. Stingerr just does not compare.