Trainer Search

Nauty

Reaction score
hello the Exp hack which is the only one i want isnt working

demonslayerjeff

Reaction score
dude your trainer does not work at all i start the game open the trainer and press f1 but its not activating so far its only worked once and its only f7 that worked no other trainer will activate

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
dude your trainer does not work at all i start the game open the trainer and press f1 but its not activating so far its only worked once and its only f7 that worked no other trainer will activate
If you have the game from Epic the current trainer will not work with it. MAF is looking into making new trainers for the Epic version of the game.

Nauty

Reaction score
is it also possible to like not make the versions so confusing because like u have a 1.0 version then theres a 2016 one and to me idk which one is the latest. ik this is a bit of a dumbish post but im just wondering why u do that with it but i do love the mods this site is 100% Professional

vizir

Reaction score
Wacatac Trojan. Don´t download.

MaF trainers are free from viruses .Anvitiruses can give you a virus prompt in every trainer because the are changing code of the game. Here,You can be perfectly sure,that everything here is clean. I use Maf trainers for almost 6 years,and nothing happened to me even when i get those "prompts" from antivirus.So, You can use trainfer from here freely and with clear mind.

@edit 1- @MrAntiFun Hello there,is it possible to update Batman series trainers and make an Epic Game Store versions of it?

Last edited:

Nauty

Reaction score
These Mods work perfect lol i do the fly one underground then get under the map when i undo it. its so funny but if you are end up going to do any other batman ones for epic games is it possible to make a mod so you can go under the map to easily highlight all riddles

mandatory42

Reaction score
Sadly, the Freeze Timer cheat still doesn't work, at least not in the AR Challenges. Otherwise, great work!

mrtwitch

Reaction score
Freeze Timer option doesn't Freeze Timer. It does, however, break Riddler trials so the elevator doesn't bring you back to the surface.

CheatSaiyan

Reaction score
why does this trainer need so many updates if the game was abandoned long ago i dont understand, for me only two of the mods work (freeze time and another), the rest activate for a split second and then deactivate again

Last edited: