Trainer Search

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello mr would you consider making trainer like you did before because i i cant use wemod trainers thank you
Why can't you use WeMod? MAF will not be releasing any standalone trainers.

funny101

Reaction score
Why can't you use WeMod? MAF will not be releasing any standalone trainers.
Because my computer is a little bit farther away from wifi so it cant connect plus his original trainer were working very well

john paul ubal

Reaction score
The new trainer? The one they just posted hours ago? It ain't working except for the money cheat. The previous ones you made worked. I liked it better when you worked independently. I don't know why they made that other guy make the trainer and not you. As far as i know you are better skilled than that other guy is. I hope you get back to being independent because a lot of people miss your work (also your work is better). CHEERS!!!!!

stogie

Donor
Reaction score
That trainer is 6 hours old and doesn't even work.

I guess this is what being a sellout does to you, oh well. Ill take my business elsewhere from now on.

kzsith

Reaction score
I am using the GOG version and since WeMod only has the trainer for Steam version it could not locate the GOG launcher. Just had to drag and drop in the custom installation (where the Play button is). So far it seems to work.
Using the just updated trainer.

Minilee

Reaction score
uhh deleting a post for what whqat i have do wrong whats the problem to use cheat engine tables lol btw all the trainers aree created with cheat engine

panzercracker

Reaction score
That should be greater with more those options, “Maximum Accuracy”, “Unlimited Resolve” and “Unlimited Tons”

Motorschaden

Reaction score
since wemod is cooperating with mrantifun, all trainers are gone.
wemod cheats dont work properly, they dont recognize my game and they even crash some of my games, which never happened with MAF trainers, and other negative effects come up sometimes.