Trainer Search

AIMED55

Reaction score
Latest Trainer Works still. Here is how I got it to work. First im on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

I downloaded it to a safe folder.
**Made sure the folder and files were excluded in my Firewall, Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware lists just to be safe.**
- right-clicked and ran as Administrator
- Went to the Doom 2016 install folder in Steam/SteamApps/Common/Doom
- Ran Doom with the Doomx64vk.exe (not as administrator) from the folder not through steam platform library list.
- waited till I loaded my save game where I was having issues before pressing any activation keys. There was no pings at this point but using the unlimited health, armor and ammo cheats it was noticeable they worked.

**DO NOT TAB OUT OR THE TRAINER BREAKS AND LOSES ACCESS / DOES NOT WORK**

So current trainer is 100% working for me. Hope this will help anyone else.

And now my i cant use my ESC button nor i cant exit out of the map...

Max Larson

Reaction score
Nice work. Been tough getting through the game without infinite armour though, when getting hit by those massive Satan characters and their green balls of fire. Buggers.

NateMan74

Reaction score
how do i tell wich trainer to use and how do i tell what version of doom i have?

Jon4247

Reaction score
Why delete all of the perfectly working trainers from here for the wemod version that doesn't work? There's been a lot of issues with the trainers since wemod was introduced, Darksiders is broken as well

sephyroth89

Reaction score
Any solution for the WeMod trainer? Infinite Health and Armour doesn't work and i must reactivate continuously the infinite ammo cheat

Reaction score
Same here, Wemod doesnt even show the trainer from Mr Antifun anymore, only STN which is completely broken