Trainer Search

LTDansLegs

Reaction score
When using the Unlimited Tire cheat, activate cheat when tires are at whatever % you deem necessary and de-activate once % reaches 100%.

DO NOT LEAVE CHEAT ACTIVATED!

*Game must not be paused when trying to refill or recover battery or tires.*

Last edited:

LTDansLegs

Reaction score
The same process is applied when utilizing the Unlimited ERS. Only activate cheat when battery is depleted and de-activate once 100%. If you leave the cheat activated, the battery will show 104% but will not be discharging.

*Also* Game must not be paused when trying to refill or recover battery or tires.

Shalltear

Reaction score
not sure what happen to me, got dns even i change 2 set of tyre

LTDansLegs

Reaction score
Unlimited Tyre Condition doesn't work. Sometimes crashed.
When using the Unlimited Tire cheat, activate cheat when tires are at whatever % you deem necessary and de-activate once % reaches 100%.

*Game must not be paused when trying to refill or recover battery or tires.*

jimpanse3000

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise, now the trainer works like a charm.

@MrAntiFun
Could you add an option for the experience points of the drivers? You know, the ones that are earned via race weekends and weekly bonuses and with which you can improve the drivers stats eventually (when the driver collected enough of them).
I think the standard in-game way is much too slow so you can not improve drivers as fast as in real life.

Al-Capote

Reaction score
Thank you for this trainer.
Is it normal that the unlimited CFD MUA and Wind Tunnel hours do not work anymore?
All the rest is fine but those two.

Last edited:

yurighost369

Reaction score
The trainer is very nice, i have some suggestions for new possible options, for next update, if it is possible to create.

Can you make a option for infinite points of upgrade a pilots and engineers, that's possible?

And max performance for the change tires on pitstop and other options. thi is also possible??

cipboy

Reaction score
Can you update the trainer for the new update? The game seems to be retiring the cars if I use the cheats.

NaRakAu_

Reaction score
Please update trainer because when I play game not responding