Trainer Search

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score

VIRUS sad

No virus. I have scanned it with both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (paid version), no virus. Just run run it from a safe zone. Most trainers will have something that some programs see as a virus. Trainers use exploits in some games to work.

Im pretty certain Malwarebytes has Mr. Antifun's trainers in its white list. Or the exploits since they are used for non nefarious actions like making games even more entertaining.

Ninja4Life(off)

Reaction score
can you update this trainer please?
Why would MAF update this trainer when there's no need to.. all though you can use the in-game console tab by pressing the ~ (tilda key) and typing in TGM for Toggle God Mode.. It basically gives everything the trainer gives you.

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
hey bro I just got this game and the trainer isn't working right its the steam version only the AP isn't working is there a way to update the trainer and also add unlimited caps and attributes when you add them in the doctors office cause I don't see anything all 99999 or anything like that? I also tried to run the game with admin rights and same results please help thanks.

Kobra

Reaction score
hey bro I just got this game and the trainer isn't working right its the steam version only the AP isn't working is there a way to update the trainer and also add unlimited caps and attributes when you add them in the doctors office cause I don't see anything all 99999 or anything like that? I also tried to run the game with admin rights and same results please help thanks.

Question what version of windows are you running it on?

because I have this game and trainer on windows 7 and it works fine I do use another trainer with it to aid in being able to use console commands and while keeping achievements as usable

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
Question what version of windows are you running it on?

because I have this game and trainer on windows 7 and it works fine I do use another trainer with it to aid in being able to use console commands and while keeping achievements as usable
windows 10 only the god mode and unlimited ammo works the rest dont

Kobra

Reaction score
yes and it still the same result but ill just wait for the update with a few extras lol

As this is an older game I doubt there will be an update to it however you may find one of the trainers on this site works

mega games dot com/games/fallout-new-vegas

Last edited:

Qelqu'un

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Fallout New Vegas Steam Trainer +5
Fallout New Vegas V1.4.0.525 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ap
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Weight
  5. Inf.Oxygen
  6. Inf.Caps
  7. Inf.Pins
  8. Inf.Durability
In the ultimate edition , there is no ammo options.

puttyman22

Reaction score
This trainer works great. Awesome work and especial props for putting it up for free.