Trainer Search

Drenin

Reaction score
I'm getting an error for the FFXIII trainer stating that Windows can't find the file or path that the trainer is in. The error is also telling me that I may not have the proper permissions to run the program/trainer. I have a screenshot of the error. However, I don't know how to upload it to be viewed for proof or even help. If anyone has encountered this error before please help me out with this. I would like to solve the issue and get the trainer running properly. So that way if this error happens with any other trainer, than it can be fixed quickly for anyone who encounters it.

Thank you in advance,

~Drenin

thoxen

Reaction score
Hello, got the same problem with the Dying Light trainer. So there is more than one trainer that has this problem.

Drenin

Reaction score
@thoxen, I figured out what to do. You have to go into your anti-virus and put the folder that your trainers are in, under the exceptions list in order to use the trainers. For the most part it's the anti-virus silently keeping the trainers from running and removing them without notice or permission.