Trainer Search

Crypt

Donor
Reaction score
After reading this I see that a small part of the community is open to learning how to create trainers so apply here after READING the following conditions.

1.) I am ONLY going to be working with people who actually WANT to learn to help out here. I am NOT your personal lecturer helping you to start another CheatHappens.
2.) I am NOT taking people who have no experience with debuggers, decompilers and coding. You need to understand what xor eax, eax and mov eax, edx mean and what their functions are.
3.) Lectures happen at fixed times. They start promptly and are not recorded. There will be a maximum capacity of 5 for the lecture but I may make exceptions.
4.) You will be writing your own code. I am not going to spoon-feed you to be blunt. This is not a "How to program in ASM & C" course.

To Apply you need to have met the minimum requirements below:
1.) Have some sort of experience using debuggers & have a reasonable knowledge of assembly.
2.) Have some sort of programming experience in a low level language. If you don't know what a low level language is then don't apply.
3.) You need to be available when times have been outlined. I am busy throughout the day lecturing in between business meetings. If I have time they will be outlined a week or so beforehand and if something changes I will let you know in ample time. If you will be unable to attend please ensure that you follow the course map so you do not get left behind.
4.) If I give you work to do on your own time, I expect it to be completed. If you cannot understand something - try to work it our for yourself before contacting me for help.
5.) I am a person who does not beat around the bush. The following holds true of how this course will be conducted:
If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame. But, if orders are clear and the soldiers nevertheless disobey, then it is the fault of their oficers.
- Sun Tzu

Prerequisite Software:
1.) CheatEngine
2.) x64Dbg
3.) Hex-Rays IDA - Latest is preferable

This is a course which I usually present to game engineers in order to improve their anti-cheat systems as well as some of my students who are going into security engineering.
This course costs $2500 a seat but for the first batch of trainees i'll be doing it in the spirit of growing MAF.

Depending how this progresses I'll also offer iOS, Android and Unix courses but those will not be free and will require you to have certain prerequisites - both hardware and software.