Trainer Search

Sodagod101

Reaction score
Hey, I just joined this stie today cuz I wanted to get the Order of War V 1.0.2423 trainer. But after i downloaded the trainer Webroot detected it as a malware on several occasions, then as i tried to get a better idea of what i just downloaded my computer crashed and i got the "Blue Screen of Death." After i restarted my computer did a virus scan, several times, and there weren't any problems. Did i mess up in some way that caused my pc to crash that way?

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
It is a false positive. Add an exception or disable Webroot.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, I just joined this stie today cuz I wanted to get the Order of War V 1.0.2423 trainer. But after i downloaded the trainer Webroot detected it as a malware on several occasions, then as i tried to get a better idea of what i just downloaded my computer crashed and i got the "Blue Screen of Death." After i restarted my computer did a virus scan, several times, and there weren't any problems. Did i mess up in some way that caused my pc to crash that way?
blue screen crash usually is due to either multiple programs being opened OR you have insufficient memory on your pc =). but hey i may be wrong =P