Reaction score

Kinetic Void V1.01 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Energy
  4. Inf.Credit
Notice:
  • Deploy your ship before you can activate the trainer and the cheats.
  • For credit cheat to work first buy something then activate the cheat then buy something again .

Attachments

• Kinetic Void V1.01 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 712

BioBlame

Donor
Reaction score
Already been patched, can't use anymore, cheers anyway

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Patch 1.0.4 was released yesterday (10th). I'd love to see the trainer updated if you can spare the time, been having so much fun with this game lol.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Patch 1.0.4 was released yesterday (10th). I'd love to see the trainer updated if you can spare the time, been having so much fun with this game lol.
Added to the list.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks mate, much appreciated. Looking forward to it. =)
Though I might add that the latest patch as of 23rd December is 1.0.5.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
I know it appears that there's not much of a demand for an update for this trainer, but I'm fairly sure that the latest patch for Kinetic Void (1.0.7) is the final one since that was back in December. If you can potentially release an updated trainer for the final patch to the game I'd very much appreciate it.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
A year and a half has passed since my last post, and version 1.0.7 is still the latest patch to Kinetic Void which implies that it was, indeed, the final one.

Usually I wouldn't be so persistent for a single game, but seeing as how there are only 2 trainers in existence for Kinetic Void, MAF's and the other by a pay-site, I'm still very eager to get my hands on an updated trainer for the game.

I've been meaning to donate a little more since the last time, so in a sec after posting this I'll go ahead and donate £9 GBP (not sure how much that is in USD) but please don't consider the donation to be a way of paying for an update to the trainer. Maybe see it as an incentive if you'd like lol, but either way MAF and the staff here as a whole do awesome work and I'm more than happy to contribute a little when I'm able to. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A year and a half has passed since my last post, and version 1.0.7 is still the latest patch to Kinetic Void which implies that it was, indeed, the final one.

Usually I wouldn't be so persistent for a single game, but seeing as how there are only 2 trainers in existence for Kinetic Void, MAF's and the other by a pay-site, I'm still very eager to get my hands on an updated trainer for the game.

I've been meaning to donate a little more since the last time, so in a sec after posting this I'll go ahead and donate £9 GBP (not sure how much that is in USD) but please don't consider the donation to be a way of paying for an update to the trainer. Maybe see it as an incentive if you'd like lol, but either way MAF and the staff here as a whole do awesome work and I'm more than happy to contribute a little when I'm able to. :)

I'm sorry to say this because you have been waiting a year but the current trainer works perfectly fine ,Please read the notice and do as it says

• Deploy your ship before you can activate the trainer and the cheats.
  • For credit cheat to work first buy something then activate the cheat then buy something again .

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Oh, thanks! I'll install the game in a moment and give the trainer a go. I remember trying it multiple times when the game was at version 1.0.5 and a few options didn't work at the time, but seeing as how the computer I had at the time was on its last legs I wouldn't rule out the likelihood that it was my system at fault lol.

Thanks for checking to see if it works by the way, I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions as much as I do lol.