Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys (as in members), lets all take a min and thank MrAntiFun (MAF) for his hardwork. Its been quite a while since we have seen someone who makes clean, working, excellent trainers.
Not for money or status, but because of loves of gaming.
I think that deserves a big THANK YOU from ALL OF US :D

So lets all thank MAF in this thread to show MrAntiFun that his efforts are appreciated and his service to the gaming community as a whole. Least we can do right guys.

So for my part, thanks MAF :D

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I agree well done and hope you keep up the good work even if some start to abuse as seen on other places, thanks a lot its really appreciated by useless gamers like me who still want to have fun.

Antifun002

Reaction score
I agree well done and hope you keep up the good work even if some start to abuse as seen on other places, thanks a lot its really appreciated by useless gamers like me who still want to have fun.

there so many donor user popping up in forum ..but i guess many people like mrantifun work:)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont mind the adds and popups. If it helps the site or MAF, then why not? Just clean your browser when you closer and run a cleaner proggie if you're really concerned

Antifun002

Reaction score
I dont mind the adds and popups. If it helps the site or MAF, then why not? Just clean your browser when you closer and run a cleaner proggie if you're really concerned
i don't know who you talking to but im talking about donors:p

corsair

Reaction score
Thank you sir, for making these trainers, and for giving them to folks for free. I use a few of your trainers and they are all good, except for one which I think needs a bit of tweaking. Thanks again.