Trainer Search

pilzer

Donor
Reaction score
Not sure who to adress this to but I'd like to make a suggestion to add a little efficiency.
I have used a few trainers here and even contributed a little cash in appreciation of services rendered.
I have been having trouble with the farcry trainer. Posted about it in forums and just now responded to something that for all intents and purposes shouldn't have as it had been addressed in the 1.05 update.

The suggestion comes from me spending 10 minutes looking simply if there was a new download. I am the type of person who will download the trainer and run it without reading the forums about it, I know what I want and I want to know where I can get it in as few clicks as possible, as I assume alot of people using these exploits are as well.

I am not a web developer, nor profess to know anything about a webpage structure. I do know about how to be efficient, though.

This suggestion is simple. I have played a game called Urban Terror (On a Quake Platform) All the maps are kept in a simple file form and can just be clicked on and downloaded.

I do not know the technical wording for this simple page structure but know it exists as here is an example. (http://yfb3752x.bget.ru/q3ut4/)

Would this be a simple task to add to your forum directory and literally just have a page of all the download links labelled by their respective file name such as in my case FarCry4 v1.05?

Then we could have all just gone there and seen that there was a new update because it would be right after FarCry4 v1.0 in the list.

Thanks for listening......... great work guys :)

pilzer

Donor
Reaction score
Nice to see 43 views but not one response from powers that be......... hmmmmmm