Trainer Search

IAM CANADA

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

First of all, thank you so very much for making all of the trainers that you have made for so many years, it is greatly appreciated.

I have tried all of the Republique Trainers and all three of them no longer work with the game. I just installed the game on STEAM and from STEAM, and for now it is free.

I am asking please, would it be possible and would you be willing to go to STEAM and download the free game (Not VR - just normal game) and test your trainers to see why they are not working anymore?

I have tried all of the suggestions in the forums and none of them worked for me, I even tried your .bat file for stopping MS Defender from stopping the trainers from working. I believe now that it is free, they might have changed some attributes in the game itself causing your trainers not to work anymore.

I sent you two e-mails one yesterday and one today explaining all of the information that you need. They do not activate at all, just a windows sound and no activation of your program.

Thanking you in advance for any of your help and considerations. I would be very grateful and it would be greatly appreciated.

The Following are my computer specifications.

Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit - Version: 22H2)
MotherBoard: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
Intel Core i7-4770K, [email protected] GHz.
Dual Quad Core, 32 Gigs of DDR-3 RAM.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 OC 12GB GDDR6X Video Card
Sound Blaster ZxR Sound Card.

Take Care & Stay Safe,

CANADA

From

"THE GREAT WHITE NORTH"

:cool:

Last edited:

IAM CANADA

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Wow, 320 views and not one person has any suggestions about how to help me get the version 1.0 trainers to work on my windows 10 64 bit machine.

I even posted in the actual trainer page for this game and someone decided not to allow me to reply to that post, so that reply never got added to the original trainer post.

Am I the only person playing this Free STEAM game, and if I am then I understand it is not worth MrAntiFun's time if I am the only one playing this game. However, if other people are playnig this game and would like the trainer fixed then you need to post and let MrAntifun know that you would like this trianer fixced also.

I noticed on the trainer page that someone else had wanted the trainer updated also, I believe it was back in either March or May 2024, I can't seem to remember exactly which month. Their reply is not there anymore either, it has also been removed.

I don't understand what it is that either I have done wrong or I am doing wrong on MrAntiFun's website.. If I done something wrong or broken any rules then could someone please let me know what it is, so that I can correct the issue, thanks.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can offer me some help with this issue. I would be very grateful for your help and considerations. Also, it would be greatly appreciated.

The Following are my computer specifications.

Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit - Version: 22H2)
MotherBoard: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
Intel Core i7-4770K, [email protected] GHz.
Dual Quad Core, 32 Gigs of DDR-3 RAM.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 OC 12GB GDDR6X Video Card
Sound Blaster ZxR Sound Card.

Take Care & Stay Safe,

CANADA

From

"THE GREAT WHITE NORTH"

:cool:

Last edited: