Trainer Search

12Usurper34

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, could you please make a trainer for Dragon age 2? This game maybe a bit old, but there are many other trainers for games that are older. Dragon Age 2 maybe old, but it is quite popular and enjoyable. Many would be grateful if you could make a Dragon Age 2 Trainer. Your trainers are amazing and ultimately reliable, yours are the only trainers I use because it is obvious how reliable and effective they are. But Many would love it if a Dragon Age 2 trainer was created. There are many links in the internet that point to a "reliable" and "working" and "virus free" trainers, bbut most of them are opposites. Your trainers are the best ones, IMO, and all the others are spammed and incorrect. I have tried some of them, and almost all didn't work, but one did, and I have no idea what it was called. It would be amazing if you made a Dragon Age 2 Trainer.

Perhpas the Trainer could provide the following:

-Inf. health.
-Inf. XP (but if we were maxed to 50, then we would have many skill points, and some don't want that.)
-Maybe not inf, but a reasonably large amount of SKILL POINTS that won't glitch up your skin, or leave you with unspent points that is impossible to spend, because you are maxed out.)
- Points for your relations with comps.
-Infinite Mana.
-One hit kills.

It would be amazing if you could do this. I also appreciate the time and effort you put into these trainers.

If anyone wants to add or change, feel free!

mastiff2

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, could you please make a trainer for Dragon age 2? This game maybe a bit old, but there are many other trainers for games that are older. Dragon Age 2 maybe old, but it is quite popular and enjoyable. Many would be grateful if you could make a Dragon Age 2 Trainer. Your trainers are amazing and ultimately reliable, yours are the only trainers I use because it is obvious how reliable and effective they are. But Many would love it if a Dragon Age 2 trainer was created. There are many links in the internet that point to a "reliable" and "working" and "virus free" trainers, bbut most of them are opposites. Your trainers are the best ones, IMO, and all the others are spammed and incorrect. I have tried some of them, and almost all didn't work, but one did, and I have no idea what it was called. It would be amazing if you made a Dragon Age 2 Trainer.
Perhpas the Trainer could provide the following:
-Inf. health.
-Inf. XP (but if we were maxed to 50, then we would have many skill points, and some don't want that.)
-Maybe not inf, but a reasonably large amount of SKILL POINTS that won't glitch up your skin, or leave you with unspent points that is impossible to spend, because you are maxed out.)
- Points for your relations with comps.
-Infinite Mana.
-One hit kills.
It would be amazing if you could do this. I also appreciate the time and effort you put into these trainers.
If anyone wants to add or change, feel free!

BELIDO

Reaction score
Yes please make a trainer for Dragon Age 2. I don't want to use the invisible console commands which are rediculous to see.