Trainer Search

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Europa Universalis IV

The Trainer is the one mrantifun made for WeMod

Platform: Steam

Version: The latest version of WeMod may be 8.19 (I'm not too sure on that one) Edit: I forgot the version of Europa Universalis IV, it's 1.37

After playing for an hour I can say that no less than 4 cheats don't work as expected:

Super City Development: the cheat was supposed to make both the AI and player get all areas where a building can be created in a province when clicking on one (for the player) or a few months in-game (for the AI) and show the maximum levels of "improvements" of a province you can get in exchange of Administrative, Diplomatic & Military power

Unlimited Administrative Power: The cheat do give you 99999999 Administrative Power but it doesn't freeze that number, I do not know if de-activating/re-activating the cheat do anything (Edit: de-activating/re-activating the cheat doesn't do anything) but in any case, this issue shouldn't exist.

Unlimited Diplomatic Power: Same issue as the "Administrative Power" cheat

Unlimited Military Power: Same issue as the "Administrative Power" cheat

I do not know if other cheats don't work well/at all but frankly, with 4 cheats confirmed not working as expected, the trainer must be worked on again no matter what.

Last edited:

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I know I may be in the wrong place for this Topic but like I said above, with 4 cheats confirmed not working as expected, the trainer must be worked on again.