Trainer Search

jcb1977

Reaction score
Yes game updated last night, nothing is working cept goons for me. Would much appreciate an update. Thankx!

wwa2016

Reaction score
I second the motion for an updated version of the trainer. SPAZ 2 on Steam has currently been updated to v1.1.

I must admit that I am a bit shocked to see that trainers are so hard to come by these days (I played games in the mid 1990ies and early 2000s primarily). I have not played much in the last years because of my job and me constantly travelling. Even on ************* where I used to get decent free trainers in the past it is very hard to get a working trainers. Much of the trainer business seems to have shifted behind a paywall. Thank you for Mr. Antifun to provide trainers w/o a paywall.

JM38

Reaction score
I second the motion for an updated version of the trainer. SPAZ 2 on Steam has currently been updated to v1.1.

I must admit that I am a bit shocked to see that trainers are so hard to come by these days (I played games in the mid 1990ies and early 2000s primarily). I have not played much in the last years because of my job and me constantly travelling. Even on ************* where I used to get decent free trainers in the past it is very hard to get a working trainers. Much of the trainer business seems to have shifted behind a paywall. Thank you for Mr. Antifun to provide trainers w/o a paywall.

Everything that is in v0.90 works fine in the Steam version currently.

Teach

Reaction score
+1

Late to the party but an update to this trainer would be extremely welcome.