Trainer Search

AvariceZeal

Reaction score
Hello, there is a bit of a problem with the LotV trainer. Not sure if this is a problem with the trainer itself, or just on my end.

1. The trainer was working fine this morning.
  2. I try to use it again at night, doesn't work. Gets error message that says "insufficient resources"
  3. I delete the trainer and download it again.
  4. I extract the zip file, so that I get the application itself. (the one with the blue and red MAF logo)
  5. I click "run as administrator"
  6. An error message flashes, and the application disappears from the folder it's located in.

I saw a few other people requesting an update on this game in the forums lately. They might be experiencing the same problem.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
error message flashes
what was written in error or it's the same one in #2? if you didn't managed to see, take a look at event viewer where it stores every information.

I try to use it again at night, doesn't work. Gets error message that says "insufficient resources"
cough let me get straight, if you use it at day you don't get error and show up only at night? could you specify info about your PC specs?

the application disappears from the folder it's located in.
Probably your anti-virus quarantined it, you might want to add file/folder to whitelist to prevent false positive like these.