Trainer Search

AlanWade

Reaction score
No matter which Steam game I try a trainer on, the game and machine freezes and the only way out is a machine restart. Is there something obvious I should or shouldnt be doing to make the cheat work? I only play games in single player mode so nothing to do with multi-player.

papsmear

Reaction score
No matter which Steam game I try a trainer on, the game and machine freezes and the only way out is a machine restart. Is there something obvious I should or shouldnt be doing to make the cheat work? I only play games in single player mode so nothing to do with multi-player.

I wish I had a solution for your problem but I can at least say that I personally didn't need to do anything special for the cheats to work while steam is open...UNLESS you're talking about WeMod. If that's the case, I always open the game and steam before I tab over and hit the play button in WeMod.

AlanWade

Reaction score
I wish I had a solution for your problem but I can at least say that I personally didn't need to do anything special for the cheats to work while steam is open...UNLESS you're talking about WeMod. If that's the case, I always open the game and steam before I tab over and hit the play button in WeMod.
Thanks, I will try that.