Trainer Search

Andrew Laycock

Reaction score
Basically. When I use any Trainer, I stick, Steam in Offline mode just to be on the safe side. But I'm missing out on Achivements for the games which I such at.

Can you use the trainers while. "Online" with steam? For example, while playing Dark Souls 2. But as long as you make sure you can't get invaded or invade others.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes it's safe to be online and using the trainer, as long as you don't get into online sessions or whatsoever.

Andrew Laycock

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply. I'll just have to be very careful about where I am in the game when I decide to use the trainer.

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
How about for Rome 2 Total War, or Attila? If you are with a friend, of course. Or say perhaps Company of Heroes 2, and you make a match. Will it still work then?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
trainers are only for offline experience not online, If in any case a trainer is working on an online game it means the game have shiity protection and we are not taking responsible on any issue you might encounter.

Andrew Laycock

Reaction score
Snaffle, I was referring to the Steam Client, more than the games themselves. I usually put it in offline mode while playing games that have a habit of putting you in Random PvP. Such as Dark Souls 2 if you're not entirely paying attention to whats going on in game. But as long as I know it's safe to use while Steam is Online, but as long as I make sure no one else can join my session.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Snaffle, I was referring to the Steam Client, more than the games themselves. I usually put it in offline mode while playing games that have a habit of putting you in Random PvP. Such as Dark Souls 2 if you're not entirely paying attention to whats going on in game. But as long as I know it's safe to use while Steam is Online, but as long as I make sure no one else can join my session.
Yep some games have an option to change online settings to LAN or even off try to find this option rather then start steam in offline mode.